Important Announcement!

Hello my lovely and wonderful readers, it is I, the very untrustworthy and lazy author.  No, I'm not dead, though from this story I have been completely M.I.A. and there is legitimately no excuse.  However, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I have started rewriting my entire story.

          As I was writing and planning my Teen Wolf story (titled Eternal, you should read it if you're as obsessed with Stiles Stilinski as much as I am), I got to season 5a.  Hello, Theo Raeken, Cody Christian, I ultimately became major Theo trash.  I wanted to write a Theo story -- because I just have so many ideas and then no way to finish them all -- but I couldn't figure out a storyline that fit.  So, I decided to come back to this one, since Cody Christian is one of the many loves of my life, and start reworking everything.

          What I have planned is something much better than what was originally written.  There are definitely some more mature themes coming up, as well as a better understanding of Abigail and how she fits into the story.  I am literally changing up almost everything.

          When I first started writing this story, I was fourteen.  Now, here I am at sixteen, and I like to think that I know what I'm doing more than two years ago.  At least I now know that first person writing is not for me and that I now know of a thing called character and story development.

          So, expect major changes, better writing, and a less confusing main character when my updates start rolling in.  The first few chapters I will be just replacing the text and publishing the changes, so I don't know if that shows up in notifications or not.  If it doesn't, I'd recommend checking back periodically for the new work.

          A quick note: Updates will not start happening until I have caught up to where I left off in the original writing.  I feel that it would be extremely weird to have the story leap back and forth between my new writing and my old writing.

          I am so excited!  Thank you all so much for the kind comments and encouragement to get me to start and keep writing this story.  I appreciate and love each and every one of you.  See you all in the new and improved Temptations!

  See you all in the new and improved Temptations!