Differences and Realization

Third Person's POV

   Hiyori and Shin stared at Yukino who's clearly having trouble with choosing.

   "Argh!Let's stop this.I'm sorry I acted like a brat,Nana"Shin apolagized.

   "Thank god you realized it without being told"Hiyori replied.

   "I'm not the only one who's at fault though"said Shin which made Hiyori flinch.

   "W-well,I guess I also went too far.Sorry"she said sadly.

   "You two…I love you both!"

   Then she hugged them both.

   "S-stop it!Geez!You're so emotional"Hiyori said with a flustered face.

   "W-well,I know I'm still the best"said Shin with a blushing face.

   "Oh no!I'm late for my lesson at five!Sorry,see you later".

   She ran off leaving Yukino and Shin behind.

   "What's with her?She has the attitude of a rich girl"Shin asked Yukino.

   "She is a rich girl"

   "Eh?Seriously?!"

Otori Hiyori(Kana)'s POV

   I ran to my limo where my driver was waiting.

   "Are you ready to go,Kana-sama?"

   "Yes".

   I thought that being rich would be nice but it's different from what I imagined.

   I am a hardworking and smart student who was the smartest girl in her class until she came.

  Kinoshita Yukino.She is the heirness of a rich family.

   I didn't like her at first because she was rich.But I don't know why,gradually we became bestfriends.

   We were the kind of people who never be involved with each other.

    When she transferred to our school,I was in the group of popular people and she was just an outcast transfer student.

    Slowly she changed herself and due to some events we became friends.

    I realized that she was nothing like I thought she would be.But deep in my mind,I couldn't help but envy her.

    I was just an ordinary student who wasn't very rich.

    My mom is hospitalized since middle school and our budget has been decreasing nonstop.

   So,I wanted to be like her.But I realized that my imagination was far from the truth.

    After being transferred into the game,I felt like I was in hell.

    People around me always look at me with expectations.And when I do something amazing,they look as me as if that was just meant to happen.

    I didn't feel anything in winning.And failure is not an option.

   I never thought that being a heirness would be amazingly bad.

   I felt empty.As if I don't want to feel anything.

   Guess that's my sin of envy.

    If the person was Yukino,she would just smile as if mocking all her problems.

   That's our differences.I didn't know them until I entered this game.

    I wonder if I was sent here to realize this.