1. Choosing a New Nursemaid!

I moved into my new house today. It's so big, I can't wait to go and explore! Father showed me some paintings of it and it looks really grand. I'm not sure what to do after exploring though, well I could read all of the books in the library room that's a great idea but I need to think about what to do now. I think I might put all my dresses in the wardrobe.
After I finished unpacking my clothes into my wardrobe, my father came in to my room and told me that I needed to pick a nursemaid from the ladies who had qualified. He's the best, he really is. So I got changed, with mother helping me and I walked elegantly downstairs toward the grand hall.
When I arrived downstairs, I noticed that there were twelve ladies standing a row. They had all arrived in personal clothes, not in any uniform. This was rather odd to me, since when I see them they're normally wearing uniform. I looked at them all, disqualified a few just on the color of their dresses and asked them why they wanted to be my nursemaid. There were nine left.
"To earn money for my family my ladyship" Is what the first one said. Father dismissed her immediately, I'm not sure why.
I asked the next lady about where she used to live: she replied with; "I have always lived in Scotland, land of the Scots since I was a wee child, It's an odd place to live since the men wear special skirts called kilts, its a lot like a dress but only the lower half covering their legs." I sent her away immediately, since she was being very rood. There were now seven ladies qualifiable for the job.
I showed them the way to the dining room, where there was a trolley with all different kinds of glasses, cutlery, napkins and napkin rings on it, I asked one of the ladies to put the cutlery in order, another to put the tablecloth on neatly, three to put the napkins in the rings, one to put the excess napkins in origami swans and the last lady to play the bells to entertain me. It seemed that the lady I asked to do origami swans was having difficulty and was shaking a lot. I sent her away because she must try even if she thinks she cannot do it and never to show nervousness in front of her masters. The lady doing the bells completed the swans in record time and when she had finished, she carried on with the bells and kept smiling. One more eliminated, next stage ready game on!
I showed the ladies to my room, I then told one of them to choose a dress that must be acceptable to wear to a ball, one a dress for a dinner buffet, one a dress for a funeral, one to choose a hat for a ball, one to choose a hat for the dinner buffet and the last to choose a hat for a funeral. they all chose acceptable garments except the lady for the funeral dress. She chose a bright pink dress to wear to a funeral. Seriously, why??? I sent her off immediately. Five ladies left... what to do to for elimination?
I decided to get the five remaining ladies to do some more tasks: The blonde to choose me some horses for my carriage; the lady with the hat to choose me a footman for my carriage and the two brunettes to choose me a carriage together. A little while later one of the footmen had driven my favorite carriage with the grey horses that had muddy dapples and muddy socks. The lady who chose the horse said that they were the prettiest out of all the horses. I know she was lying because there are over fifty pairs of horses there. I' still not sure why she would choose the muddiest horses, I sent her away after that because I don't want to look poor when I get my new dress fitted.
I had my dress fitted, It's beautiful and pink! My favorite color! One of the ladies was wearing a hat, it fell off when we got on the carriage on the way back to the manor. She has red hair; it clashes with my pink dress so she was sent away as well. Now its just the two brunettes left, I'm not sure who to pick but I need to get to know them both a bit better.
On the journey back to the manor I got to know a bit more about them, I found out that the lady with the bells was only ten years older than me and she had had an education but only to the extent of nursemaid school. She's really sweet so I'm going to choose her to be my nursemaid.
When I got home, Father had prepared everything to make this lady my nursemaid. Her name was Paula, the first thing I'm going to do once I've made Paula my nursemaid is visit Ciel!!!!