3. Visiting Ciel

I enjoyed the cricked match but I was upset I didn't manage to see Ciel. When I got back to my manor, all I could think about was not getting to see him. It's been a few weeks now, so he won't be at school. I'm hoping to visit Ciel today since mother and father are out today; they're going to visit her majesty Queen Victoria and Edward has a tailor in for his masquerade ball. So today is the perfect day to visit him.

Paula had the stableboys brush down and shampoo my horses then had my carriage readied while I was having breakfast. Afterwards, Paula helped me dress, I chose my Orange and Cream dress with my dainty black shoes.

I got the servants to pack my carriage with my 'beautifying supplies' and new clothes for Ciel and his servants. Once the carriage was packed, Paula and I seated. The driver took us straight to the Phantomhive manor. I was so excited I wouldn't stop talking about my plans to Paula! She's very kind and such a good listener.

Eventually I arrived at the manor. Mey-Rin answered the door and let me in. I told her what I wanted to do and she agreed to help me decorate. I asked Mey-Rin and the other servants to pretend they didn't know who I was for Ciel, he didn't know we met at the college.

Tanaka (or Antoinette as I had her redress) made tea, it was Shalimar Tea, my favourite. He also had some shortcake, strawberries, cherries and biscuits bought out to put on the tables. He also picked some pink marguerites to go in the vases around the room. They're my favourite flowers!!

We redecorated the ballroom and the foyer with ribbons and other 'girly' accessories before making the servants get changed. Once Ciel arrived he asked me what I was doing so I told him I was preparing the appropriate setting for a dance party, and asked him to wear the clothes I had personally picked out. It was a blue suit with a matching blue hat and black dance shoes. I'm sure the shoes will fit him because I borrowed a pair a while ago. These were tailored to be exactly the same size but I had more decorations added aswell as a pair of insoles.

I gave him the outfit and he left the room with Sebastian so he could get changed. Paula and I went to my private room so I could change also. I had chosen my red dress adorned with white lace with a pink bow and red hairpiece with pink flowers to match.

Later, Ciel grandfully entered the ballroom, dressed in the outfit I selected, and I was so proud, he looked so handsome. Wait a moment... I noticed he was wearing his blue ring, not the one I had chosen for him! I was really angry and annoyed so I snatched the ring from his thumb.

He yelled at me, demanding it back, I'm not used to being yelled at so I burst into tears. Out of frustration, I threw the ring, and it shattered to pieces when it hit the floor. Infuriated, Ciel raised his hand to slap me, but Sebastian stoped him in the process by telling him to grip onto his cane.

Sebastian explained to me that the ring was a very important, one-of-a-kind, family ornament, and I was appalled when I learned of its significance. I felt even worse so I started crying again. After Ciel calmed me down, he tossed the broken ring out the window, and declared that he will remain the head of the Phantomhive household, with or without the ring. Subsequently, he dried my tears and danced with me. It was like a dream. I stared into his eyes and we danced. I've missed him a lot. We danced longer into the evening, stopping only for more tea and shortcake.

I fell soundly asleep on the lounger and Paula took me home so I could be picked up tomorrow by grandmother. I haven't seen her in months!