How it all started?

"Mom?"

"I am busy right now sweetie can't.talk"

"YOU NEVER HAVE FUCKING TIME IT COME TO ME YOU ALWAYS ON THE PHONE WITH UR DAMN CLIENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ADOPT THEM HAS YOUR DAUGHTER" I said

I slam the door then run down the street with tears in my eyes. I need to break something to watch this pain away. Then I look acrosss the street and saw a little gas station stop without even think I just ran push the glass door and window. I saw blood drifting down my legs and arms. I just sat down the floor and cry my eyes out. Next thing I was in handcuffs. You probably thinking This Bitch crazy or some. Well I am not. Grown up my parents were never there for me. My mom working 24/7 when finally home she always on rhe phone with clients.My dad always be on business trips. They miss 4grade graduation,My 6grade graduation, My piano recital and many more. They always say the same thing "sorry sweetie we will make it next time"At 13 I started smoking, Fighting, and stealing, selling drugs. if I am 16 now well let see I went to juvie more then 4 times I lose count. If been good ain't gonna get my parents attention ,Then I'll be bad.

"Ms.Lopez your mom here to get you" The police officer said

"Tell her I am dead and go fuck herself" I said

He put my handcuff back on. Then I saw her sighing the ball out paper with her phone in her ears why am I not surprise.

"Do You know how much money I spend this month just to ball you out"My so called mom said let just call her Monster or devil or anything bad because she don't deserve the mom title.

"I am surprised u actually notice since you been so busy"

"watch you tongue with me young lady" she said while starting her car.

"ooh really now you know that"

"what you mean?"

"let.me ask you a question what grade am I in?"

"hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.11"

"No, 9, you could have know if you care how old am I"

"Stupid question you 17"

"FYI I m 16 my birthday was last week which you forgot you don't even remember your daughter birthday you can call yourself a mother"

" JoJo I am really sorry.I just been busy with work"

" Like always ...stop the car I think I'll walk from here"

I got out and slam the door