Talk about awkward

It been 2 weeks since me and Gabe little scene. I see him around school but We never talk. Him and Adrienne little relationship was kind of serious but I don't care.

Right now I am at home I can't go out because I have 3 weeks of home probation for carrying around a gun luke seriously a girl need protection but they didn't want to hear why all they cared for was that it was illegal.

"Jojo come down here " my "mom" yelled

I got out of bed annoyingly and went Down stairs

"what do you want" I said

" I am sorry to say this but.......... hmm grandmi poline died last night"

"NO WHY YOU LYING GRANDMI POPO IS NOT DIED SHE FINE I TALKED TO HER LAST NIGHT" I said yelling and crying at the same time

"I am sorry honey she died in her sleep she had a heart attack"

Grandmi popo meant a lot to me. She was the only family thatbibwas could with. She was the mom I never had. I remember talking to her she said " Nana you got to stop getting in trouble baby I know you parents don't spend time with you but they still love you you don't have to tutore them by stealing and other stuff . Your parents rich you all you could ask by a,snap a finger but you want to make you money illegal. I have to go to bed think about what u said do it for me I love you Nana"

Then she hung up.

"When is the funeral next week but me and your daddy got to go to California to prepare everything we living tonight"

"I want to go"

"But you can't "

Stupid probation

"My friend from the office going to send his son to stay in the house with you so you don't go out and violate your probation"

"I don't need babysitting I an old enough to stay here alone"

"Sorry we don't trust you" she said going to her room

*Ding Dong*

"JOJO GET THE DOOR I THINK IT HIM"

I got up from the couch and open the door

I froze when I notice who was standing there

Gabe

talk about awkward