12.0

The girls are 4 months old. Sharna was sitting in the living room watching the girls sleep while Artem went to the gym and then ran some errands. Hazel started crying so Sharna got up and picked her up. A few minutes later Parker and Riley started crying. Sharna said "oh no." Just then Hayley came in. She said "oh here. I'll help." Sharna looked at her and said "thank you so much. Hazel has been so cranky and just wanting some mommy snuggles." Hayley said "oh, poor Hazel basil." Sharna said "the other girls started crying like right after Artem left to run errands. He offered to take Riley and Parker with him but I figured it would be hard for him." Hayley said "I get it. But I have an idea." Sharna said "what is it?" Hayley said "well why don't me and Derek, Jenna and Val watch the girls tonight so that you and Artem can have a date night?" Sharna said "I don't know. Especially with Hazel not feeling the best." Hayley said "come on, I think it will be ok. Me and Jenna can handle it." Sharna said "let me talk to Artem." Just then he walked in and said "talk to me about what?" Hayley said "well I offered for me and Derek, and Jenna and Val to watch the girls tonight so you can go away for the night." Artem said "I think that's a great idea. We haven't had a night of just us." Sharna said "ok. So we're in."
~
That night Sharna and Artem left a little bit ago. Jenna and Hayley are at the apartment right now with the girls. Val and Derek are on a run to get some food. They had the girls on a blanket on the floor with 3 of them crying. Jenna took a picture of them and put it on Instagram with the caption "getting to snuggle these sweet girls tonight💕."

"