24.0

Derek's POV
We've been in the hospital with Hazel for 5 days. She has pneumonia. We are finally being released. We've both been staying at the hospital but last night Hayley sent me home to spend time with Parker and Riley. When I walked in the room I said "are my girls ready to go home?" Hayley was holding Hazel and said "we are. Someone missed there daddy last night." I went over and said "hey my Hazel Basil. Come give daddy some loveys." I took her from Hayley and she nuzzled her face in my neck. I kissed her cheek and said "how was she last night?" Hayley said "neither of us really slept. She couldn't get comfortable." I said "do we wanna see if Lindsay and Sam can keep Parker and Riley for us again tonight?" Hayley said "no we need to be with all the girls. It'll be ok. Once we get home I think she'll be happy." I said "ok. Val said him and Jenna have to come over and tell us something." Hayley said "ok. That's scary." A few minutes later the doctor and a nurse came in to discharge Hazel.
~that night
Hayley's POV
I was in the bathroom give Parker and Riley a bath when Derek came in and told me that Jenna and Val were in the living room. I finished there baths and put them in pajamas. I said "D can you come help me put them to bed?" I heard Jenna saying that they would hold Hazel. A few seconds later Derek came in and took Parker from. He said "alright Parker Kate give daddy a kiss." He kissed her cheek and then laid her down in her crib. I did the same to Riley and then when they were all settled we turned there light off and went back into the living room. Derek took Hazel from Val that sat next to me on the couch and said "ok what do you guys need to tell us." They looked at each other and Val said "we are moving back to New Jersey. We need to help with the Dance Studio there. We'll be back for the seasons but in the off season we'll be there." I said "oh wow. So the girls are going to be separated." Jenna said "yeah. We never wanted them to have to be separated but his family needs help with the studio." Derek said "ok, well we'll just have to do plenty of FaceTimes with the girls."