So, when are you going to ask him?

a/n there's a little jump in time by like five weeks or something. Wow, I don't even know the timeline for my own story. Excuse my idiotism.

[Logan's pov]

"Bye Pat, I'll see you tomorrow" I call out to Patton as he leaves my house. He was over for a study session, but we agreed that we had done enough studying.

"See ya, Logan!" Patton yelled back. It's you, not ya. *sighs* they're never gonna learn.

"So, when are you gonna ask him?" my dad asked from behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

"I apologize, but could you clarify what you're asking?" I ask him.

"Could repeat that, but dumbed down?" He asked back. I nodded.

"I'm sorry, what?" I repeat.

"Ohhh. You're too smart for your own good. Or am I too dumb? Anyways, as I was trying to say, when are you going to ask him out or ya know, to be your boyfriend?" He rambled. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"I..I just met him two months ago" I said, trying to show him how absurd he question was.

"So what? I started dating your father a month after I met him and look at us. Happily married with two children" He said. This new information was quite surprising.

"But Patton most likely does not reciprocate my feelings, if I have any feelings for him at all" I stated.

"Oh no, he definitely likes you. His eyes light up when you smile at his puns, he blushes ever so slightly when you guys accidentally touch, and he seems to always be extra flustered around you. I can't tell you your feelings, son, but I can tell that he's got a crush on you" My dad explains. Those were some detailed observations.

"Dad, are you stalking us?" I asked him.

"What? No, not at all. Definitely not. I'm sure he loves you. Ask him soon. I have to go, bye son" My dad said rather quickly. He than departed the room and left me standing in the doorway, slightly well actually extremely confused.

I have to figure out my feelings. I have to talk to Patton. 

Sorry that this was so short and sorry for not updating for so long. Seriously, just spam me with please update soon comments, gently. It'll help push me to write and hopefully not at ten forty five, but whatever. I think I'm just more creative in the night. Well anyways, thanks for reading. Comment, vote, whatever.

-SoftxRacoon