III.

Jinhwan hasn't visited me ever since and I have a few hoursleft until I leave for America. I don't have the right to miss him, but I do.

"Hey, you're coming back right?" Junhoe asks me. He's the only one who knows my situation because he found out about it accidentally. I visited my doctor and he saw me. He overheard the conversation& he connected everything.

I shrug at his question and I smile. Junhoe frowns at my answer but he still helps me with moving my luggage.

"Have you taken your medicine?" He asks me and I nod my head. Junhoe takes a step towards me and comforts me with a hug.

"I did," I hug Junhoe back tightly. This will probably will be my last time hugging him. I close my eyes trying to memorize his warmth.

"Come back, okay?" He kisses the top of my head & lets me go.

"I can't promise you that, but I'll keep in mind of how much you'll miss me," I joke around and he gives a slight smile.

"Yo! Yo! Bobby in the airport!" Bobby gives me a hug as he looks at me. "So, I accidentally told Hanbin that you're leaving because I was drunk and uh he's here." Bobby expects me to yell at him but I just went and hugged him.

"I'll miss you, kimbab" he hugs me back not knowing what was happening. Hanbin enters the scene with Donghyuk besides him.

"Haneeuull! Is it true? You're leaving?" Hanbin immediately hugs me and I hug him back.

"I'm still angry that you broke up with Jinhwan but if your leaving, I have to say my goodbyes." Hanbin says, I smile at his thoughtfulness while I hug him back.

"Since, you're so precious to us, I told Chanwoo and Yunhyeong, you know how much their fond of you." I hit Hanbin in the shoulder.

"You did what?! What time are they coming? You idiot, why did you do that?!" I yell at Hanbin. If Chanwoo knows I'm leaving, I know he would tell Jinhwan. Those two are really close and Chanwoo didn't talk to me for 2 weeks after our break up.

"Like right— there they are! Oh, shit. Jinhwan came too."

Jinhwan and I both stare at each other. He smiles at me but I couldn't smile back. Chanwoo runs towards me and hugs me as tight as he can.

"I know you two broke up but, can't you just at least say a proper goodbye to him?" Chanwoo whispers. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jinhwan. Yunhyeong also gives me a hug but my eyes were glued on to him.

My heart starts to throb painfully and I left go off Yunhyeong . Junhoe notices and immediately grabs me back to him.

"You okay?" He whispers, I weakly nod my head and let go of my hand that was  clutched to my chest before they start to ask questions.

"Its fine." Jinhwan walks towards me and I try to calm myself.

"It's been a while" Jinhwan says and the sound of his voice made my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, it's been a while"

"Why didn't you tell me? Is this why you broke it up with me?" Jinhwan questions me and I nod my head.

He disappointedly sighs, "this is nothing, we could've just had a long distance relationship. You didn't have to break up with me." He angrily says and I keep quiet listening to his words.

Flight 412 to America is ready, please come by and get yourself ready to board the plane.

"I, have to go." I turn my back away from Jinhwan but he hugs me one last time.

"We could still work this out," he pleads one last time and I turn around and give him a slight smile.

"I wish we could." 

I tell bid my goodbyes to the 7 boys and without lookin back I left.