IV.

From time to time, I think about her. It's been a year since she left and not a single day, I have forgotten her. Her sweet voice and smile that is imprinted onto my heart is sealed away.

My phone rings, and I pick it up.
"Do you need something Dong?" I ask.

"Hyung, we all got a letter from Haneul, and we still haven't opened it. We wanna read it with all seven of us together. Has yours arrived?"

I immediately check my mail, and there was only one envelopes there.

"Yeah i have it right here." I say. Something about the piece of envelope made me have a bad feeling.

"We'll come by your place." The call ends and I stare at the piece of paper.

My doorbell rings and all 6 boys enter my house.

"I wonder what she sent us!" Donghyuk says. I look at Junhoe and his face doesn't look well. As if he knows the content of the letter. I look at the letter in his hands and it he hasn't  opened it yet.

We all both open the letter at the same time.

If your reading this, that means I am no longer alive. You and the rest of the boys are probably at your house readin this dreadful letter. I'm sorry, I just want to apologize to you.
I never explained to you why I left. Jinhwan, I have always told you my heart is weak when we were together and it pains me to tell you this over a letter. I am dying, actually I'm close to dying. But if this letter was sent, I probably have died already. I don't know, I just. I'm not even making sense. I have countlessly wrote this letter and I didn't know what to say. But
Jinhwan, that day when I broke up with you. I wanted to tell you so badly that I love you, I will always do. I'll forever cherish the moments we had together and how much I loved being together with you. You always gave me so much happiness and I'm glad we met. I thought about you everyday and I continued to love you till my last breathe. I miss you, I want to feel the warmth of your hand one more time. I want to hear your voice one more time but I can probably no longer do that. The fact that this letter might be in your hands right now, gives me so much pain.  You have no idea, how much I miss you. How much I want to hold you. I'm sorry for keeping everything away from you. I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I'm sorry I'm no longer besides you. Jinhwan, you gave me the happiness I thought I will never receive. You were the reason that I wanted to live. I love you. It's raining today again, and I wish that the rain could let me hide the tears that are falling, but I just miss you so much. I hope in my next life I get to meet you again. I wish to meet all of you and grow old together with you.
I love you. Thank you for giving me many precious memories I would never wanna forget. Just like my name, I'll always be watching you and the rest up in the sky.

P.S: do you think they'll have cake up there in heaven?

—from, Haneul.