Chapter 15

A/N: Ahem. After the recent events of me losing my account, I'll continue from here. The first book belongs to my main account, UncleGut

Your POV

Goki was looking at my lustfully. I honestly couldn't tell whether to be excited or afraid. She was staring right at me with her beautiful onyx eyes. "So....are you ready, my dear Y/N?~" She asked me. I felt like that question was useless since she was going to do the nasty with me whether I was ready or not. Wouldn't that be...ah never mind, I'd probably like it either way! I nodded and she smiled before diving in and kissing me. She kissed as if she longed for me, boy I didn't know that she was THIS riled up! I kissed back but it seems like she was doing most of the making out. Hey, I'm trying ok?! Don't test me! She put her hand on the back of my head and continued to kiss me roughly. Boy, she was going at it! She them started to run herself on me as I could feel my bulge building inside of my pants. I tried to get myself to calm down but it seems like that my body was in control instead of my mind this time. Damn it, mind!

"I think you've lost it once you're insulting your brain." Ray mocked. Ohhhhh shut up! Wait, he can hear my thoughts?! I thought ghosts could just possess people and go through stuff! Man....I wanna be a ghost one day! It sounds so cool-

My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly jolted to some feeling, I think that it was on my crotch! I looked to see Goki rubbing my exposed member, my pants and boxers down. Wait, when did she- oh yeah, ghost thinking! She looked up at me.

"You seemed very immersed in your thoughts, Y/N. Now what could you be thinking in that brain of yours?" She asked.

"What it would be like to be a ghost!" I tell her. She stopped and looked me confused. Then she sighed and laughed.

"Right....so not much. As usual." She mocks. What the?! I already got insulted by a ghost, I am NOT going to let my girlfriend insult me too! I opened my mouth to speak but she put her finger, from the hand that didn't touch my cock luckily, on my lips to silence me. "Awwww I'm just kidding dear! But you know that I'm the only who's allowed to insult you right? If anyone else does it, I'll knock em' out for ya!" She says cheerfully. I smile.

"Thanks Goki!" I tell her. She smiled and looked down on my nearly soft member.

"Awwww! I wasn't paying attention...guess I have to start over...but in a different way~" She says as she puts her mouth near my cock and wraps her lips around. I moan just by the touch she gave it. She started to suck it, licking it lightly each once in a while. I moaned a little louder as she did. She bobbed her head up and down, my manhood obviously enjoying this treatment that it was being given. She then went for just the head, my most sensitive part of my member. Licking and tasting it. I was enjoying every second it. It tenses up and I was about to release until she came to complete stop. "Not yet...the fun is just beginning~" She said with a seductive tone. As if I already wasn't seduced enough! She stood up and grabbed my leg, dragging me over to our bedroom. Once she had gotten to her destination, she picked me up and set me on the bed where she saddled me, getting on top of me once again. I was a huge blushing mess by that point! Wait....if I almost died from what happened last time then....oh boy....my thoughts were once again interrupted by a wetness on my ear. I saw that it was Goki sucking on my ear. I squeaked in surprise and she took my ear out of her mouth, giggling.

"Did that wake ya up?" She asked me. She then went down to kiss my neck, even biting me a little! I moaned quietly, trying to suppress them. She bit the spot where left a mate mark on me, which REALLY got me! I could no longer suppress my moans as she doing these actions. She started to rub herself on me while taking my shirt off. "Oooo! Someone has been training hard~" She cooed. I blushed at her words....aaaand at the fact that she was kissing my abs! I decided that it was MY turn to make a move. I moved my hand up to her breasts, starting to rub it a bit. She noticed and blushed. She then took my hand and started to make it rub faster, making her moan. Something snapped me in and I just ripped off her shirt, throwing it to the ground. Goki then gained an expression of hunger on her face. She grabbed my face and shoved it right into her melons. I muffled a little and she just held me there. "You better lick." She told me. I did as she demanded and stuck out my tongue to her boobs, licking them. I could hear her moan, I may be blind right now but I ain't deaf! I swirled my tongue on each of them, going left and right. She seemed to respond as if she liked it. I guess I'm doing a good job, score! Or at least I thought before she pushed me in further, wrapping her arms around my head. It was all fine and dandy...or at least except for the fact I couldn't breath but that's whatever. My brain clicked for a bit. I'm gonna punch myself REALLY hard after this.

"Mmph!" I tried saying, but my sounds were muffled. Luckily she got the hint and released me, but only to give me embrace me in a deep kiss and hug me closer to her, REALLY TIGHT! She let me go once again. I thought the love assault was over until she just started to lick my neck, mostly where the parts she bit. I was moaning loudly, but I got what she was doing. Making me think she was done only to do another thing right away! Like a man finally got a breath of air for a second...only to he dragged down right back down into the water....AWESOME, I always wanted to  use that quote! Hopefully I said it correctly! She ceased to lick my neck and then pinned me down, taking her pants and panties off.

"Time for the main event~" She said as she licked her lips slowly. I gulped and basically got a bonus to my boner. She lined her vaginal area to my crotch and dropped down on it and started riding. I was moaning the whole time she was. She kept thrusting down and launching upwards. Rocking herself on me as my cock was enjoying this.

"My God, it feels like you just got bigger than the last time we did this!~" She yelled in pleasure. She kept bouncing on my member. Soon enough, I felt my member tense up, already feeling her wetness. Then bent down, kissing me. I couldn't take it anymore! I released inside of her. She moaned the whole time I did. She got off of me and laid next to me.

"I love you, Y/N." She said with a genuine tone. I nodded.

"I love you too, Goki!" I said between breaths. I could feel my vision going blurry and I finally passed out.

??? POV

"Sir!" A Frieza Force soldier said to a blue short man.

"Yes? What is it?" The blue man asked.

"General Sorbet, we are now within range of Earth once again!" The soldier told him. Sorbet grinned.

"Excellent. Thank you for the report." Sorbet told him, shooing the soldier away. The short man walked up to the Arcosian.

"Lord Frieza...we have reached Earth once again." Sorbet told him as he bowed. The white and purple Arcosian smiled and chuckled to himself.

"Perfect...the time to exact my revenge on those filthy Saiyans is drawing nigh." The emperor said. The ship soon became filled with his maniac laughter.

"Watch out Son Goku. Here I come!"

Welp, I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry if it was bit short! I'll try to make the next one longer! To everyone who has followed this account, thank you so much for being so loyal! More chapters are gonna come out soon be ready!