9. chicks dig a beard

after that everyone went to the alibi for the "wake"

after that everyone went to the alibi for the "wake". someone walked into the bar but lip stopped them.

"oh, sorry, buddy, it's a private wake." lip said.

we all turned when we heard kevin tapping a glass.

"can i have your attention, please? uh, frank gallagher. loving husband, devoted father. truly respected and cherished member of this community. he was a good friend and a good neighbor and he will be sorely missed. i just hope that in the afterlife they treat him as kindly as he treated all of us. to frank." kevin said.

"to frank." everyone said raising their drinks.

lip grabbed a cigarette and passed me one and he went to lock the door after the two guys left.

"gonna take more than that to put out the lights on frank gallagher. next rounds on me. yeah!" frank said as everyone cheered.

we all sat around the table and listened to frank tell yet another crazy story.

"i followed the light and there was jesus. he enveloped me in his arms. he was warm... like the inner thighs of an overworked hooker." frank said making lip laugh.

both lip and i got up once we saw ian walk in. i patted his shoulder making him turn to us.

"hey." lip said.

"i take it they're gone?" ian asked.

"are you in a fight club?" lip asked him seeing the bruises on his face.

ian just patted lip and walked off. i stood there and lip and i exchanged a look while i placed my head against lips shoulder. i was tall enough to reach his shoulder thanks to the heels i was wearing.

i had always been so much shorter than lip, even if i wore heels he was still taller than me.

i was only 5'3 while lip on the other hand was 5'7.

everyone was gathering around to listen to frank sing when lip leaned over to talk to me.

"you wanna get out of here?" lip asked me.

"yeah, i kinda feel like spending some time with my boyfriend." i said as he smiled.

"that's the first time you've ever called me your boyfriend." lip said.

"i just want the whole world to know." i said and then an idea hit me.

i walked over to the microphone that frank had and asked him to pass it to me and he did.