Larry;3

Y/n pov

"Maby I do like him" u replied,u wear currently with ur best frend Ashley,who was trying to get u to confess to liking Larry. "Omg u do! like larry I know it!" She screamd, "shut up I sed maby!" You replied, louder than intended. Ash just Giggled, u Giggels to,and in no time u both wear on the floor giggling messis.

Larry's pov
I was just about to nock on y/n door wen, "maby I do like him" 'Who was she talking about?' I thought to my self. I press my ear to the door out of curiosity. " u do like Larry I know it!" I hear ash say frum the other side of the door my face began to flush as I decided,right now is not a good time to visit y/n.

Time skip-cuz I can

Larry's pov

"Doude I need help" i sed in to my wackytalcky, impatiently waiting for an anser. "Whuts up?" Sal anserd, I took a deep breath, "She likes me back !!!!" I practically screamed in to the small black device. "Shit, u actually grow a pair of balls and ascot her out?" I let out a sigh, " no... I heard her and ash talking..." it took sally a few moments to anser, "that's grate lar!" "Ya I'm gunnu ask her out tomaro at the tree house, can u meet me that tomaro?"  I ask, in all honesty I'm a little pussy and to scared to do it by my self, that's no way in hell I'm telling that to Sal. After thinking about whut I won't to do tomaro, I fell asleep.

Y/n pov

"U better not ! " I whisper yeld at as. She sed she was going to tell Larry that I liked him if I, didint play t of d with her, and of corse I have in. "Fine"   all I rilly wontid to do was sleep. She gave my a wide grin before saying "y/n t or d ?" "D" I anserd with out thinking, agan she gave me a shiteating grin be for saying "I dair u to go to Larry's room and kiss him!" "Shhhhh" she was going wack up evry one in the apartments. I let out a sigh, be for walking out of my room, ash foloing me.  Once we got to Larry's room, I blush he was sleeping in nuthing but his boxerz. Ash Giggels as a mace my way to him stoping by his bed. 'I am so dead I th out to my self as I softly kiss his forehead. I look back yay ash who is still in the door way shacking her head. 'On the mouth' she moutht. So I bent down and kissed him, his eyes opend, ' omg I'm sooo dead' i mentally screen at my self. Larry grabs me outing me in his lap and returning the kiss. After about a minet we stop. I tend to see ahe an sally in the door way, sally laughing his sad of and ash with a camru, I teen back to lar. He had a grin on his face, " this was planned!" U yelld. " Yep" Larry replied be for kissing u agan.

A/n
Ok so that's the first storey hope u licked it!