Chapter 2

Chapter 1 is edited and lengthened. 6/07/18

Sangs POV

Kevin woke me up the next morning so I could walk him out. He was heading to a job that would only take a few hours I pulled on a robe and walked him to the front door. We kissed good bye and I watched as he drove off. After saying goodbye to Kevin I come back inside and instantly wanted to go back to bed. Sleep sounded so good to me but the kids would be up soon as well as the rest of my husbands who were home. But they could handle getting the kids ready for school without me but I felt bad anyway. I quietly sneak into Raven and Corey's room and grab my iPhone and my laptop from where I'd left them the night before. I smile to myself seeing them cuddled up together in the bed Corey always being the little spoon. I was tempted to hop back into the bed with them but I knew they'd wake up and want to start the day. I wanted them to get their sleep.

In the family room I curl up on the couch with my laptop and start browsing online furniture stores. The boys and I have started discussing moving to a larger house. Our family is still growing and we want the kids to grow up with  a larger back yard so we can get them another  dog or two. Some of my husbands want their own personal offices and we've talked about getting a pool. Which I'm still iffy about just because I hear all those stories about kids drowning in pools and it's one of my worst fears.

"Dove you're up?" Axel asks seeing me on the couch.

"Yeah Kevin left for a job I walked him out."

"How long ago was that?" He asks kneeling by my head and giving me a small kiss.

I look at the clock on the wall. "About twenty minutes ago." I say.

"So not long then. What are you looking at?" He asks. Trying to look at my laptops screen.

"Oh nothing just some furniture." I say. He peers over at my laptop that showed a variety of couches and love seats. "Anything catching your eye?" He asks

"Some things but nothing really standing out."

He kisses me softly. "Keep looking you'll find some thing we'll all love." I smile too myself and nod. I loved that all my husbands trusted me with this sort of thing. I felt important.

He heads to the kitchen and starts getting things out to make breakfast. "Mommy!" I hear a little screech coming from one of my kids. I see Axel smiling at me as I set my laptop aside. I go into the hall listening for one of my kids. "Momma!" 

"Savy you up?" I ask opening the door to my only daughters room.

"Mommy do I have to go to school?" My daughter is sitting up in bed her legs pulled up and her head is resting on her knees. Her bright green eyes and curly chameleon blonde hair reminded me of her father and it made me smile. Of course some would argue that she had my eyes and my color of hair but I could see her fathers eyes too.

"Yes my darling you have to go to school." I tell her. She pouts and I hear it's similar to my pout. But of course it doesn't effect me whatsoever. "Sorry it's just how things are. You love school and don't try to tell me you don't."

"There's a new boy in my class and he likes to pull on my hair during class sometimes and mispronounces my name all the time." Savannah says.

"Savannah I think he may have a crush on you." I tell her. "Or maybe he wants to be your friend. What's his name?"

"Nicos." She tells me. "Mama he doesn't like me. No boys have crushes on me."

"Good that's the way it should be." Brandon says in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Daddy!" Savvy says rolling her eyes. "The boys are supposed to like me." She grumbles to herself.

"Yes you are very pretty boys should like a pretty girl like you." I tease.

"It's true!" She says. "All the daddies love Mama I'm Mammas daughter they should love me too. Lots of them." This makes me giggle.

"I don't think any of your daddies would like hearing that." I tell her.

"Nope no boyfriends and no crushes." Brandon says.

"Daddy! No! I want a boyfriend!"

"No boyfriends till you're graduated from college." Brandon says sternly.

"No way." Savvy grumbles and storms away.

"B why do you have to torment our daughter?" I ask going to him.

"Because she's so stubborn just like her Momma bear." He says nuzzling my nose before kissing it. Mamma bear is a common nickname among my husbands as well as my kids. And I absolutely love it.

"I've missed you." I tell him looking into his eyes. "And you know I've missed you too." He says kissing me quickly.

"Did your mission go well?" I ask.

"As well as it could've been." He says.

"Come on let's go see if Axel has started making breakfast." I say smiling.

"He has. I think he's just making bread whole egg in the middles."

"Ooh then I have time to pee." I say and Brandon roles his eyes grinning down at me. "Run along and go pee." He tells me before kissing me.

"Ok B!" I say skipping to the closest bathroom in the hall way.

I do my business quickly and reach the toilet paper which annoyingly is on the floor but once I have it I catch sight of inside the toilet paper role I see a eight legged creature. I let out a yelp and throw it against the wall. It crawls out and starts coming towards me. I jump off of the toilet and yank my sleep shorts up and jump into the tub. The spider halts in the middle of the bathroom and seems to taunt me. "You little shit I'm not scared of you." I say my voice shaking despite my words. It's starts crawling towards me again. "Ew ew ew EWWWW." I practically screech.

"What's with all the noise. Why are you in the tub?" I look up to see Raven. I haven't even noticed him opening the door. I just point to the creature. He looks at it roles he eyes and stomps on it. With his bare foot.

"Eww Raven!" I squeak.

He grabs me around the waist and pulls me out of the tub. Me squirming  in disgust with what I have witnessed. Once we're out of the bathroom I pull away and look at my husband. "Raven that was seriously gross."

He shrugs. "Sorry lover bird for saving you." And he turns to walk away.

"I love you Bear." I tell his back.

"I love you too Mama Bear." He replies going into the kitchen.