Daily delibird news

Hello reader, this is delibird news, the book about pokemon news and today we have some very exciting news for you!

HOENN STARTERS MEGA EVOLUTION CONFIRMED

I don't know about you but I am pumped for this information! Coro coro magazine recently leaked out information about sceptile and swampert receiving their very own mega evolutions! Mega sceptile will be receiving a dragon type addition when in his mega evolution form, making him X2 weak against ice types but more bulky around other pokemon, especially since he will also obtain the ability lighting rod. Mega swampert looks much more bulky but will stay the same type wise, but will receive the ability swift swim.

Speaking of mega evolution, diance is receiving a mega evolution as well. The reasons for this is unknown, seeing as diance is a pokemon that hasent even been released yet, but hey, that's Nintendo for you.

On top of that exciting news, Steven stone has been shown to own a mega charizard (dragon edition) for whatever reason, and will probably be the champion of the games. On top of that team magma and team aqua has received a new design, changing up how they previously looked by a whole lot. Archie is more like a professional surfer/swimmer for the Olympics while Maxie from team magma takes on more of a scientist look.

As well as that, the pictures of groudon and kyogre are not mega evolutions, but de-evolutions instead. They are the ancient versions of themselves, as coro coro claims, and are forms of kyogre and groudon. Wether more pokemon will receive this new ability or not is a mystery, but should be answered later on in further news.

Lastly, a shiny mammoswine will be available through July 4-July 6 for all who participate in the U.S nationals. It will be a level 50 replica of the one used by the winner of last years championships in Europe.

Anyhow, that's all I have for you guys today and I hope you are looking forwards to more pokemon news. This has been the daily delibird, and I hope you have a awesome day.

-TDD 2014-06-10 02:04:20