Chapter One

This is Katakuri x MALE reader. Cause my gay ass needs more gay.

You stared down at the wedding invitation. Your thick hands slowly crumpled your name along with your grooms. Charlotte Katakuri 'Dogtooth' your dark eyes glanced up to your mother. She frowned to your hardened masculine face.

"What's the matter my son?"

"I'm not marrying a son of Big Mom. She could eat our entire kingdom." You hissed.

"Don't be rude. Be grateful we can save our kingdom. She's the only one who can protect our kingdom."

"I can protect it just fine!"

"As a prince! If you wish to be king. You must marry. And besides. Both of the second eldest sons of great queens will make a great alliance."

"I won't go through with it. I'm going to marry someone for love. Nothing less."

"Well too bad! Your going to marry Big Mom's second eldest son and that's final."

"Mother. Please give me a chance to run the kingdom. I don't even know this man."

"Too bad. Go pack your things. We leave in the morning."

You grumbled heading up to your room packing your things. You looked out to the kingdom seeing a festival happening. You could tell it was your engagement. You stood watching people dance and proudly be happy. It was finally the end of the war of your kingdom. No more of the pirates will steal. Or kill. Or kidnapp your people.

It was for the best.

Your people were always above you.

You stood proud looking over your people. They cheered as your mother explained that everyone of the kingdom would gave no more harm come to them. With this marriage it would benefit everyone.

Except you.

You boarded the ship with your mother. While everyone cheered. The two of you waved while the ship started to sail off. Your mother put her hand on your shoulder.

"You are doing what is best for our kingdom."