Chapter Two

I wanted to start posting this on the weekends.

In the distance you saw a tall island. You furrowed squinting through the fog you stepped forward. You stood at the front of the ship before your eyes widened to the island. It was made of tall cake. It looked like a large cake. As the fog started to clear you could see the candy island.

It was like. A dream. Like a little kids dream.

"Jesus." You muttered.

"Welcome to your new home." Your mother grinned.

You turned to her, "I'm not coming back?"

She laughed patting your shoulder as you docked to the island. You followed her as the two of you headed through the town. Candy and sweets were everywhere. It all seemed like a dream. This place couldn't exist.

How could it.

The buildings were made of sugar, or candy. One looks like it was made or frosting. You approached the house and ran a finger through the wall before sticking your finger in your mouth. You pulled away surprised by the flavor.

It tasted like something your chef had made for your birthday. Like years ago. When you were a kid.

It brought back memories.

"Wow."

"Come on darling. We have to meet Big Mom now."

"Uh. Oh coming mother!"

You hurried to her side. You watched the people of the town awake. A few caught your eye and whispered to each other.

"Mother, what is the benefit of Lin Lin out of this marriage?"

"One of her sons to be married. And. A new kingdom."

"I feel she would want more than that."

"Well. She was actually the one to come to me. For you see. You saved one of her children's lives. She said she would grant me any wish. And. We arranged the marriage."

"Why didn't you just ask for her protection?!"

"She only grants protection to family. And the only way we could be family is through marriage."

You grumbled as the two of you stood before the castle. The gates opened as your mother and you headed inside. You looked to paintings on the wall. You assumed to be the family. So many different faces. They couldn't all be related.

You followed your mother into her throne room. Where there she sat. Big mom. She grinned tossing back some candy before standing.

"Oh darlings! Welcome to my home! I hope the trip wasn't too much of a hassle."

"Oh no. We got here just fine." Your mother spoke.

She grinned before snapping her fingers. A man took her side.

"Bring Katakuri."

He nodded before going behind the curtain. She grinned turning to you.

"I want to thank you for saving my son. He's very weak and doesn't know how to fight."

"It was nothing at all." You spoke.

Your eyes narrowed as the man behind the curtain stepped out. Maroon hair, dark eyes, and a fluffy scarf around his neck. His eyes kept to you. He approached you. He was tall. At least a foot taller then you. Who was this? Was he going to take you to your husband?

"Ah! (Y/N). This is my second eldest son. Katakuri."

Your eyes widened, 'This. Is your husband to be?!'

He looked nothing like you expected. I mean this island was full of magic and sweets. He hardly looked anything like big moms son. He looked like he could unhinge his jaw and swallow you whole. Or he could snap your spine with a pat on the back.

He.

Looked terrfying.

You gulped slightly holding out your hand. Slightly fearing he could break it if he held onto it.

"Ah. A pleasure to meet you. My groom to be." You gave a sheepish grin.

"Likewise." He gruffed.

But he did not reach for your hand. You pulled away giving an awkward chuckle.

"Um mother. I'll be right back. I need some air."

"Take all the time you need."

You stepped away to out of the room. You took a breath before looking back to the room.

"I'm not going to marry him." You hissed.

You stormed down the hall to a balcony. Clutching onto the railing your heart hating on the man you were supposed to marry.

"He's not even gentle. Or kind. He'd probably kill me in my sleep." You hissed, "What a jerk!"

You growled before you noticed him standing next to you. You snapped to him furrowing. His eyes were sharp. And kept to your figure.

"I don't want this either." He spoke, "For a fact I can. And probably will kill you in your sleep. Your just some spoiled prince who gets whatever he wants. I won't marry a man who thinks of no one but himself."

"How dare you speak to me in such a way. I shall cut out your tongue for such language. And to a prince. I could have you decapitated! Or worse! To rot in prison!"

"I'm not scared of a mere, prince."

"I saved one of your brothers! You should be grateful!"

"Oh I am. But My mother had already given her gratitude. For. I shall not. My brother could of protected himself. With or without the help of a weak prince."

You furrowed, "How dare you."

You could see he enjoyed playing with your emotions. His eyes lit up as he pissed you off.
You growled turning away letting your cape flutter behind you.

Katakuri rumbled with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh. This one will be fun."