Chapter Three

You stormed into the garden. You were fuming while the burning desire to kill Katakuri burned in your heart. You wished you could of done something. If he was in your kingdom. Oh ho ho! He would be in a world of hurt! He would of been hung for his ways. Talking to royalty like scum!

"Tsk." You clicked your tongue.

Sitting at a gazebo you looked out to the ocean. The waves lapped at the height of the island. It was calming. Putting you at ease. Katakuri was far from your mind right now.

"You think that this is over? Running from your problems?"

Welp. It worked for a second.

Turning, Katakuri stood behind you. Rolling your eyes you stepped away. But he was in step with you. He followed you around the island.

"Why are you following me?!" You hissed.

"A prince without an escort is easily able to be kidnapped."

You purse your lips, "I don't need your protection."

"Well if I'm going to be your husband. I should protect you."

"You will never be a husband of mine."

You stormed off having Katakuri chuckle softly. He followed after you before he noticed something. Something was off. Like he was being, watched. He stopped darting around the room then out the window. His dark eyes noticed a rope. Going to the window he opened it. Pulling it and a man fell, Katakuri grabbed his coat. Then tossed him inside. The man tumbled before Katakuri put his boot to his chest.

"Who are you and how did you get this close to the palace?"

The man pulled down his mask showing his face. Scruffy mint hair and deep chocolate eyes.

"I'm the true husband of (Y/N)."

"Well I beg to differ."

"He doesn't know it yet, but he loves me and I love him the same."

Katakuri furrowed, "What?"

"Let me go so I can see (Y/N)! I'm his true husband!"

Katakuri lifted his hand letting mochi drip down onto his body.

"Does (Y/N) know who you are?"

"Of course! I know everything about him. I know his mother and his father. And his first pet that he kept. I know who he hangs out with, what guard rotates to keep him safe."

Katakuri furrowed, "That's creepy."

"Of course not! If you love someone, you must know every detail about them."

"I've had enough of this."

"What are you doing here?"

They turned to you, crossing your arms.

"(Y/N)! Please have him set me free!"

You turned to Katakuri, then back to him. Nathaniel the man who has broken into the kingdom and hidden in your room. He hid a den den moshi in your room, and took pictures of it. Which that film will never be recovered.
Katakuri watched you stiffen clutching your fists.

"Dispose of this trash." You hissed.

Katakuri rumbled turning back to Nathaniel. Where his mochi wrapped him up. Before Katakuri threw him out the window. Where the guards soon took him away. He turned to you holding your arms.

"He claimed to be the man you should be wedded to. I assume there is more to that then there actually is."

You turned to him, "He's been stalking me for months. He must of hid in a barrel on the ship. He broke into the castle to hide in a closet and take pictures of me. Along with a den den moshi. He kept it to listen to me. I. I had never felt so violated in my life."

Katakuri turned back to the window, "Shall you be behind these walls. No harm shall come to you."

You huffed, "We'll see. Having a prince for a husband can be quite. A handful."

"At least I know how to take care of myself."

"Hey! I can too!"

"Then how did you?"

"I can show you! Let me fight you!"

Katakuri chuckled softly, "Never."

You frowned, "Oh? Is it cause your chicken?"

"It's forbidden to fight an ally."

"Your forbidden!"

It was quiet while Katakuri tried to process your. Come back. He only chuckled.

"For I will not fight my future husband."

You groaned storming off.