ONE

Taehyungs POV

There you go again.. Smiling like you care.. You ruffled my hair to which I only pout.. But I can clearly see the disgust in your eyes..

So why can't you see the pain behind my smile?

There she is. Looking beautiful as ever. Lisa,your girlfriend kiss you.. She was friendly and nice.. Maybe that's why you fell for her..

I was the one who introduce her to you.. Because she was a transfer student then. You two became close quickly..

But I didn't care.. Because you still make time for me..

Last week,we were in a cafe.. Your eyes sparkled as you talk about her.. And here I am, smiling like nothings wrong.

I grab your hand.. And spoke softly..

"You should confess to her.."

Your face brightened and show me your bunny smile.. But you quickly take away your hand and glare at me..

"Only she can hold me like that.."

You mumbled, of course I heard it..but still you know what?..

I smile...

Time flies to quickly, because now that your dating her.. You treat me as if im nobody..

But still, Lisa talk to me... She asks me what's wrong.. And I tell her..

That I have feelings for you..

I thought she would slap me, but she just hold my hand and look at me in the eyes..

"If only I knew.."

She whispered and give me a heart warming hug to which I kindly returned..

But you saw us. With fury glinting in your eyes.

At Lunch, you drag me on the rooftop.,

I was about to ask what's wrong... But then..

You slap me,,

And yell loudly..

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! DID YOU JUST FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!.. YOU KNOW WHAT!! STAY AWAY!!! DIE!! JUST DIE YOU STUPID USELESS LOW LIFE!!..."

Prick.

Prick.

Prick.

Ah, why is my heart aching even though, Im already expecting his hurtful words.,

You push me, making me fall on the ground.. Then with an angry growl.. You walk away..

They said.. Once your close with someone... They would notice what's wrong., but you didnt..

Sorry, for making you hate me.

____________________________

ANOTHER ANGSTY STORY😊❤❤