THREE

Taehyungs POV

Jungkook.. The doctor said that I was dying..

I have lung cancer, and its on stage four already..

How I wish I could tell you that so easily... But I didn't want you to worry about me..

Who am I kidding.. You don't even care about me..

I walk slowly to class with my mask on, I sit down on my desk quietly and cough..

It hurts., it Hurts..

I grip my pen and felt dizziness.. So I quickly take out my medicine and drink it...

I saw your gaze, you were looking at me..

I didn't bother to look back because I can see the pity in your face...

You slowly approach me and give me that same Bunny smile that I love the most..

"Do you... Wanna go somewhere?..."

You ask and lick your lips nervously, I wonder if you saw me smile.. Ah right.. I was wearing a mask..

I felt the same pain in my lungs and the burning sensation in my throat,, I clench my chest and stop myself from coughing with slowly nodding,,

You smile again and went back to your sit,,

Why did you notice me now? Is it because.. I look pitiful?..

That thought alone made me want to cry.. But I held it in and smile through the mask.. But soon stop.

Its okay not to smile.. Because nobody will see it anyways..

And so., I'm glad for the mask to cover me up because I've experienced not to smile when I don't want to.

The bell ring and classes ended. You said goodbye to Lisa and Peck her lips.. Then you look at me and smile.

I didn't smile back

I just followed you.. You ask too many questions.. Like

How are you?

I'm not fine..

Are you okay?

No

Why are wearing that mask?

Because.. You don't know,,

I didn't answer you and just walk silently.. I saw the confusion in your face and you just shrug,.

We were having a blast today., we keep riding different rides,and I felt happy to see enjoying yourself..

Ah..I can't see that bunny smile and hear his laugh after I will.. Die..

You point at the giant teddy bear and said that you wanted it for Lisa.. I won it for you and you thank me..

Then I felt the same pain in my lungs again,,

"Can we go home now?.."

Was the very first sentence that came out of my mouth that day.. You seem surprise at how broken and raspy my voice is, and I can see the disappointment in your eyes as you drive me home..

I mumble a quick thank you and went inside my apartment..

And finally, I broke down and let my body slide down..

I curl up in a ball and cry..

Life is really cruel... They let me experience this unforgettable day and I would cry to the point where there are no tears.. When I realize.. That I can't feel this anymore.. Nor experience it..

My body slowly got up and I let it drop on the couch.. Only one thought was in my mind as I sleep..

Sorry, because I keep thinking about you..

_________________________

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤