CHAPTER 1 : An Invitation?

Reiko Humberlene

My name Is Reiko Humberlene, 22 years old.

I was inside of my room, sitting in the soft orange sofa while looking at the old pictures in an old photo album.

Ever since I was little, everyone hates me. My parents became my only refuge until I meet Ernst and Eins.

//Flash Back//

*At The Age of 3*

The King of Granzreich, Viktor, invited my mother to attend their Special Party in the Palace. My mom brings me there with her. All I can say is that it was an extravagant party. Music was everywhere and people are all around. At a span of time, my mother left me so that she and the Highnesses, King and Queen, can discuss about something really important. I was left on the corner, doing nothing and only standing there.

'This is boring...' I murmured to myself while looking at the white floor.

"Hey, you." I heard someone said, I took a glance of him. He was just my age and he has a purplish-white hair that reaches his shoulders and he was pointing at me, next with him was a black- hair boy. "Oi, Ern" The black hair boy said while frowning.

Then i point my self, "eh? M-Me..?" i said confusedly. "Yes, you" He said happily. "what are you doing here alone?" He ask me. "I wasn't alone" I said to him while looking back to the white floor. "Hey, Do you want to play with us?" He said sweetly while smiling.

I look at him again. "If it is fine with you then, yes" I said shyly. "Yay!~" he said happily, His smile never fade on his face.

"Dont be so loud" The black hair boy said as he crossed his arms to his chest. "Hey-- i mean whats your name?" He ask. "Reiko Humberlene... nice to meet you" I said before bowing slightly. "Nice to meet you Reiko, My name is Ernst Rosenberg" he introduced himself.

"And this guy over here is Eins, the first prince" he said while pointing at the black hair boy who is next to him.

"ah-- nice to meet you" I said nervously before bowing to show my respect to the 1st prince of Granzreich. "Hmp.." he said while looking at the other direction. "eh..?" "Nice to meet you too" He said before looking at me completely. His almost Crystal blue eyes are beautiful. "Lets play outside, it's boring here you know." Ernst suggested.

"But... my mother will be worry if i left without her permis---" "--- oh there you are, Reiko-chan!" My mother said as she walks toward us while the King and Queen followed her. "Mother..." I said. "oh, its looks like you already meet Eins" The King said in his sweet tune while smilling. I bowed to the Queen and King before looking at my mother. "Mother, can i play with them outside?" I ask my mother. She smiled before patting my head gently. "Ofcourse you can play with them!" She said happily. I thanked my mother before i hugging her.

"Yey! Lets go~" Ernst said while running to the exit. "Oi!" Eins said as he followed him. "Ah! Wait for me!" I said while smilling happily and chasing them.

//End Of Flash back//

That's how i meeted them. I wish i can go back time but.. i know that's impossible.

I slowly closed the old photo album and bring it back to the book shelf.

I Sigh. 'today is boring too.. is there anything that can entertain me?---' Suddenly someone interrupted my thoughts by knocking to my door.

"Reiko-sama" One of my maid said. "Enter" I said, standing up and walking to the door. The door opened and my maid enter my room. She bow down before looking at me. "Reiko-sama, There's a letter for you" She said while smilling, giving me the Letter. I thanked her as she leave the room and closing the door.

"Mh? From the king?" I said while looking at the marked crest of the Granzreich and the name of the king. I open and reads it.

------------------------------------------------------
Dear Reiko Humberlene.

I, King of Granzreich, wish to offer you the position of royal tutor.

Happily, i was blessed with one princess and 5 princes.

My eldest son is an exellent king cantidate. However in an unlike case my eldest son may not continue.

Therefore please tutor my 4 younger sons. Therefore, I would like to install you as his younger brothers' royal tutor, To groom them for the throne.

In my view, they are still unfit for kingship. To prevent their teachers' abilities from causing inequality in their progress, I want you alone to oversee their education.

Give them equal attention. If the 4 of them mature into worthy candidates. when that time cames.....

I hope you will teach and groom them properly, Starting on tomorrow at 11:00 AM

Eins will come back to the palace ,After a Few months. I hope you will see him again. Thank you and have a good day, Reiko Humberlene.

From Viktor von Granzreich.
------------------------------------------------------

"......."

"So starting tomorrow, I'll be their new royal tutor either they like it or not..."

"I cant wait to see his younger brothers.."

//someone's pov//

In the palace of Wiesburg.

The 4 prince suddenly shivered.

Licht: i-.. i think someone was talking about me...

Leonhard: W-What was that?

Bruno: I got a bad feeling..

Kai: ... *Going back to what he was doing a while ago; petting Shadow-san! 🐶*.... Funi.. Funi..