CHAPTER 2 : The New Royal Tutor

//Reiko Humberlene's POV//

I slowly open my eyes before rubbing them gently.

I look at my pocket watch and it was 10:48 AM.

"...... Ah...... im going to be late......" I said.

*Note: The king said on the letter that he should be at the palace at 11 AM.*

I hurriedly took a quick shower after that i quickly wear my clothes and Arrange myself

"This is annoying" I said irritately.

I skip breakfast because i'm really late by now. I took my brown bag and I go outside to find a carriage. Luckily i found one. "To the Palace, please" i said to the old man as i enter the carriage. 'Because of my excitement, I totally forgot that today is that day'. I thought before yawning.

After a few minutes, I am finally here at the palace gate. "Thank You" i thanked the old man before paying him. I came off of the carriage as the old man go back to the town. I look at big palace of Granzreich, The Weisburg Palace. 'Its been 15 years since i last entered here...'

I slowly go to the gate to enter there but the gaurds stoped me. "Stop right there!" The blonde said. "Who are you? You are not alowd to enter without the king's permision!" He added. "I am the new royal tutor, My name is Reiko Humberlene." I introduced myself to them. "Ahh! You!" The red haired gaurd said while pointing at me. "huh?"

"You're the one that Ernst-nii-chan's talking about all the time! Ahaha!" He said happily "Mh? Ernst-nii-chan? What kind of relationship do you have with him?" I said, curiously. "Oh, he's my cousin!~" He said while smiling. "Nice to meet you" i said to him as i bow. "My name is Maximillian, nice to meet you too!" He said cheerfully. 'Its reminds of Ernst when he's a little--'

"Umm.. lets talk later" I said to him. "because.. im already late" i added. "righ!/Sorry!" The gaurds said while doing a salute possition. "its okay, bye" I said as i run inside of the palace.

I look at my pocket watch. It was now 11:43 AM. 'Ah... i'm already very late'

//Narrator's Pov//

In the main room where the princes's are waiting.

"Hmm! I can't take it anymore! He's late!" Leonhard said as he stamp his foot. "Leonhard calm down" Bruno said. "B-But! Nii-sama!"

"Bru-nii is correct. All you have to do is relax~" Licht said. "Don't teach me!" Leonhard said. "I'm not teaching you, im suggesting something!" "I know that!"

"Licht is a good boy! Leonhard is a good boy and... calm down" "H-Hai.."

Suddenly the door opened. Reiko entered the room while panting and wiping his sweats. He was sweating. He walks and kneeled on the middle of the room. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Reiko Humberlene, starting today, I am you highnesses' ... royal tutor---" i said before looking up to see their faces.

'So this is he's younger brothers, They are beautiful, never actually seen them before.'

"We are glad to have you here, sensei" Leonhard said sweetly. Suddenly he looks at him with disgust "Is that what you thought i'll say?"

"No, i wasn't thinking something like that" 'This kid has really something'

"Father's orders or not, i will not accept you as a royal tutor. A tutor like you, shouldn't be here! I, Leonhard von Granzreich, will trow you out of the place as the royal tutor!" 'This is annoying.' "if you understand you may take your leav---"