34. Jeet

liked by books_before_looks, shruti

liked by books_before_looks, shruti.p and 4 others

jeet.k @rockstar.ro Is also secretly a photographer. 

Comments

books_before_looks I know right! He always manages to get good pics. 

rockstar.ro I'm not that good. You guys just give me good stuff to work with 

shruti.p @rockstar.ro Stop being modest. You're a brilliant photographer. 

sudo_intellectual @rockstar.ro You take really good photos. You should do a photo shoot. 

baby_doll_tanya @rockstar.ro I'll be a model if you need one.

rockstar.ro @sudo_intellectual I'm seriously not that good 

rockstar.ro @baby_doll_tanya Thanks for the offer but I'm not doing a shoot. And even if I did... I already have a brilliant model. 

jeet.k @rockstar.ro Thanks Ro 😁😁

rockstar.ro @jeet.k Ummm, I was kinda talking about Naya but you're brill too. 

___

A/N: So, I really meant to have this update up sooner but I keep seeing the number of unpublished chapters go down and I'm yet to write more of them cause I've hit one of the points in the story where there's a lull in eventfulness. That's not to say I'm abandoning the story (Which I know I have a bad habit of doing). It's just gonna take some time to come up with new ideas cause the lack of events also coincides with the major coursework/assessment time at my uni which kinda saps my imagination cause well, interpreting Proton NMR and IR spectra don't do much for the imagination. 

But, if anyone has anything they'd like to see, let me know. 

All for today peoples. I shall see you soon.