1.

|| She wants to get married, she wants it perfect ||

"All rise for the bride."

I stand there smiling as I watch Sabrina walk towards me with her father. We're having a pretend wedding. Sabrina and I were in her aunt's wedding, and now she wants to have one. She talked me into being the groom instead of her dog, and I agreed.

She, DeeDee, my mom, and her mom have been planning this. She even went it and got a new dress for this. I look at her grandpa who's pretending to marry us. DeeDee is Sabrina's maid of honour, and Chase is my best man.

Sabrina reaches me and hands her bouquet of magnolias to DeeDee. She smiles at me, and we face each other holding hands. She looks really pretty in her white dress.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Sabrina and Christian

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Sabrina and Christian. They have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. If anyone has just cause why these two shouldn't be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one says anything so we continue with the ceremony. I smile as I listen to Pappy talk. I gently squeeze her hands.

"Do you, Sabrina Ivy Green, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Christian Mate Pulisic, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Sabrina, place this ring on Christian's finger as a sign of the love that surrounds the two of you now and forever and repeat after me. I, Sabrina, take you, Christian, as my lawfully wedded husband."

"I, Sabrina, take you, Christian, as my lawfully wedded husband," she slips a small band on my left ring finger.

"Christian, repeat after me as you place this ring on Sabrina's finger as a symbol of your bond everlasting. I, Christian, take you, Sabrina, as my lawfully wedded wife."

"I, Christian, take you, Sabrina, as my lawfully wedded wife," I repeat seriously as I slide a matching ring on her finger.

"These two have made their vows. Now, by the power invested in me by God and the state of Pennsylvania, I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Sabrina and I step forward. We're still holding hands. I lean down to kiss her. Our lips meet softly as we kiss gently. We pull apart and look at our families.

"Mr. and Mrs. Christian Pulisic!"

We walk back down the aisle together holding hands with a smile. Our family claps for us. We're now going to the garden to take pictures and then we get to eat. It's been a really fun day.

"Thank you, Chris."

"Of course."

A/N: So for those of you who read 'Enchanted', this story is going to be VERY different. Those of you who have heard the song know that. And for those of you who haven't heard the song, I've attached it! It's awesome! You should definitely listen to it.

Also, the chapters in italics are flash backs, and the regular font means it's in present time.

I hope you all enjoy this story! I'm really excited because it's so different from how I usually write my stories!