10.

|| I'll try to make it through without crying so no body sees ||

"All rise for the bride."

I take a deep breath and bite down hard on my lip as I turn and wait for Sabrina to appear with her father. Mom squeezes my hand, and I squeeze back. This is going to be the hardest thing I'm ever going to do.

I gasp slightly when I see Sabrina. I saw her earlier, but this is something else. She's in her dress now; she's got her bouquet of magnolias like she had when we were six, and she began planning her perfect wedding. She looks amazing. It's really sinking in that she's getting married today, and it's not to me.

Her eyes are only focused on Alex who's standing at the alter with her grandfather

Her eyes are only focused on Alex who's standing at the alter with her grandfather. She had a big smile on her face. Alex covers his face with his hand and wipes his eyes a bit as he sees Sabrina walking towards him. He walks to meet Sabs and Chandler. The two men shake hands, with Chandler patting Alex on the shoulder. Sabrina and Chandler hug tightly, and he kisses her cheek. Alex offers his arm to Sabrina who links her arm with his, looking up at him happily. He looks down at her. They both look at each other like they're looking at their world. They walk to the alter and stop a step or two away.

"Who gives this woman away to be married?"

"Her mother and I do," Chandler's voice is choked with emotion. After he speaks and sits down, Sabrina and Alex walk so they're right under the alter. She turns and hands her bouquet to Alissa. The two of them to face each and hold hands.

"Friends, family, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Sabrina and Alexander. They have decided to wed and live the rest of their lives together," Joshua smiles.

"Sabrina says that when she first met Alexander, she thought he was incredibly attractive and was upset that he was the TA for her class because that meant she couldn't do anything, and she got more upset as she got to know him better. She needed tutoring because admittedly, she wasn't really paying attention to the class. She was staring at Alexander-especially his butt." Sabrina's jaw drops and looks away giggling. Alex smirks as he laughs while looking at Joshua. Everyone else laughs as well.

"And Alexander says he thought she was incredibly beautiful when he first saw her-"

"Awwww," everyone coos, but I sink further into the chair trying not to let a disgusted look on my face.

"He says that as he got to know her better while tutoring her, he couldn't wait for the semester to be over so he could ask her on a date."

"Yeah,"Alex smiles winking at Sabrina which makes her laugh.

"Sabrina says she knew Alexander was the one for her when he joined us on a family cruise, and he got along with everyone in the extended family. That meant a lot to her."

"Alexander says he knew Sabrina was the one for her when he had his first solo trial as a lawyer. He was incredibly nervous, and Sabrina skipped classes to sit outside the court room to be there with him."