2.

|| She got it all planned out ||

"Yes; magnolias for the boutiners too."

I walk into the Green's kitchen and see Sabs on the phone. I wave at her, and she nods and waves at me. I go and grab a bottle of water from the fridge and sit down in a chair. I start scrolling through Twitter.

"Tomorrow at noon? Uhm, no, Alex will still be at the office. Can we come by around 5:30? Perfect! 6:15 it is," Sabrina smiles, "thank you. See you tomorrow."

"Hey, boo," I stand up and hug her.

"Hey, Chris! Ready to go?" She hugs me back.

"Yup!" I grin and head out the back door.

"Thanks for suggesting lunch. I really need a break," Sabrina runs her fingers through her hair as she gets into my car.

"No problem. How's the planning going anyways?"

"Great! Alexander is actually a huge help, and he's been keeping me calm."

"Calm? DeeDee said you nearly lost it the other day," I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah well, we all have our moments," she rolls her eyes.

"I guess so. So what all do you have done?"

"The venue, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, Alexander's suit, groomsmen tuxedoes, the cake. We're working on flowers and then over the weekend we're going to chose wedding bands," she charters excitedly.

I force a smile as I listen to her talk about her wedding. I know she's so excited. I haven't met her fiancé yet, but from what DeeDee and Mom have told me, he's a successful prosecution lawyer, and they met in school. He was the TA for her political science class. He's six years older than her, and after she was done in his class, they started talking.

"Sounds like it's going to be a great wedding," I grin we walk in.

"I think so too! Now, tell me, how have you been? How's life in Dortmund been treating you?"

We're seated and chose drinks before I start telling her more about Dortmund. It's great to catch up with her. I've missed her so much. She's an amazing girl.