2- First day of school

Dear me,

Goodmorning. Or well something like that. It was the first night in the Masons house, not sure if I like it. I have a room alone which I'm glad for cause most of the time in foster homes I have to share a room. I haven't said much the whole night yesterday, not that I had anything to say to them. Today I have to go to school with Chloe and I'm not looking forward to it. She has been grumpy to me and I don't know why. She's nice to her sister and to her parents then when her attention is to me she gives me the death stare. Gotta get ready for school. Talk to you later, Sincerely me.

Chloe comes in my room just after I put my diary away in my bag. "You ready yet?" She asks me grumpy. I nod shyly and she leaves. "Come down to my car in 10 minutes or I'm leaving without you." She yells to me as she's going down the stairs. That girl could make my vein in my head pop. 

I quickly grab my Hogwarts Hoodie out of my bag. The only clothing I really need. It's cosy and soft and well it's Harry Potter. Something I haven't told you yet. Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. I don't have much stuff since I move around all the time and well stuff gets lost or stolen but I'm always careful that I have the Harry Potter books and movies close so it wouldn't get lost or stolen. Those things are probably the most precious things I own. It might be sad to most people but to me, it brings me life.

I put some stuff in the backpack that Sherley gave to me that I can use for school. Sherley has been nice to me. She talked to me yesterday before I went to sleep. The conversation was mostly one sided since I didn't talk to her but she was nice so I think I like at least something about this new place.

I go downstairs and get out of the house and get in the car where Chloe was already waiting for me. "Okay let me make it clear before we leave." Chloe starts talking. I look at her and see a lot of hatred in her eyes. "I drive you to school and at school you don't talk to me or come look at me. When school ends you come back to the car and we drive home, got it?" She asks me with a harsh tone. I nod and with that she starts driving us to school.

I honestly don't know what to think of that girl. The first time she met me and started talking to me she was nice and then out of a sudden she snaps at me. 

We get to school and I get out of the car and immediately walk away from Chloe. "You're not gonna say thank you for the ride?" She yells after me. What the fuck is wrong with this girl, she told me not to talk to her. Did she mean just inside school. I'm confused. I turn around to look at her. "You said..." I start talking shyly but she cuts me off. "Nevermind I don't need to know." She says and walks past me. Chloe really gets on my nerves.

I walk slowly to the entrance to the school. Chloe was supposed to be showing me around. Now I'll have to do it by myself. Sherley and Jack already handled everything with the school and they gave me a code for a locker that I need to find around here somewhere and they've also given me my class schedule. And I have to find all those classes by myself too. This is going to be some journey. 

I finally find the right locker. I've never had a locker so I don't really know how these work. Is that weird? Probably. I try to open it but it doesn't work. I slam my locker a little and I give up. 

Suddenly a girl walks up to me. "Hey do you need some help?" She asks me. I don't say anything. She takes the piece of paper out of my hand that has the code on it for my locker. I move aside a little and she opens my locker without a problem. "There you go." She says and smiles a little and I just look shyly to the floor. "You must be new, I'm Bory." She says and helds out her hands. What do people have with hand shaking? Why do we have to hold each others hand and shake it when we meet people. It's awkward and weird. 

I keep staring at the floor and ignoring the hand shake. Damn this is awkward. How long is she going to stand here in front me holding her hand out? It feels like it's been an hour. She lets down her arm. "What's your name?" She asks me. I look at her and try to find courage to say my name. "Emma." I say slowly so I don't screw up my own name. Yes that's how nervous I get around people. I get scared and forget my own name even though it's a really simple name.

"You're really shy." She says and laughs a little. I smile. She's nice. "I'm sorry." I say a little quietly. "Don't worry, take your time I'm patient." She says and smiles. I smile back. "What's your first subject?" She asks me. I show her my class schedule. "Chemistry, I have English." She says sounding a little sad. Why does she sound sad? Did she want to have class with me? This loser? "Chemistry class is down the hall to the right by the way." She says. "Thanks." I say to her a little quiet. "I have to get to class but I'll find you during lunch break so you don't have to sit alone." She says smiling and I nod and smile back.