3- Harsh Chloe

Dear me,

It was my first day at school. I think it went well. I made a friend. At least I think so. Her name is Bory. She's nice to me even though I haven't really said anything to her though. She's a talker though so I don't really get a chance to speak. At lunch I sat at the table with her with a bunch of her friends. I don't think they like me. They barely even acknowledged that I was there. Most people don't see me so I don't blame them. Bory talked to her friends most of the time so I don't really know why she wanted me to sit at the table. Chloe drove me back home, nothing changed though she's a complete bitch to me and I have no clue why. I'll catch up later. Sincerely me.

I'm sitting in my bedroom reading Harry Potter. I'm so glad I still have them. They're a little torn because I've had them ever since I was little and when you move around a lot it's hard to keep it safe but I still have it at least and that's what counts. My mom bought these books for me when I was little cause I was more into reading than talking to people. Reading gives me the chance to zone out and not think about the real world. When I read Harry Potter or watch the movies I jump into a whole new world. A wizarding world and it makes me happy.

Suddenly I hear someone walk into my room. It's Steph. "Hey what are you doing?" She asks in that cute little girls voice as she walks over to me. "I'm reading." I say a little shy but not as shy when I talk to older people. Like I said before, it's a lot easier to talk to little kids cause they don't think of what you say they just go with it and don't ask further questions.

"Do you want to play with me?" She asks with a cute smile on her face. "Sure." I say and close my book and put it on the nightstand. "What do you want to play?" I ask her as I look at her. "Can we play soccer outside?" She asks me. I nod and follow her outside.

Steph and I play around with the ball a little outside. She's pretty good and I suck of course. I've never been into sports or anything like it. Playing with Steph is fun though. We laugh and I fall a lot cause I'm so clumsy and Steph laughs at me then. Sometimes she even jumps on me. It doesn't really hurt much cause she's so light. I pretend that it hurts a lot cause it makes her laugh even harder and it's cute when she laughs.

Suddenly Chloe comes outside too as me and Steph are still playing. "Steph come inside, you don't want to play with this looser who's ripping apart our family." Chloe says and takes Steph inside leaving me alone outside. Is that why she hates me so much? Because I'm ripping this family apart? How am I ripping this family apart though? I don't understand. I grab the ball and put it away and go back inside.

"Can I talk to you?" Chloe asks me. Steph is not with here anymore. I'm kind of scared to talk to Chloe, I don't know what she's gonna do to me. I just nod cause I'm scared to just walk away from her or say no.

"Why can't you just stay in your room and stay away from Steph?" She says angrily to me. "I-I." I stutter. "Also why can't you just fucking talk? Do you have a talking problem or something?" She yells. "Leave me alone." I say under my breath and I don't think she understood me. "What did you say." She asks moving closer to me. "Nothing." I say and just walk upstairs to me room.

Why is Chloe so harsh towards me I didn't do anything wrong to her. Maybe I did something and I don't even know about it? But what could that be? I lay down in my bed and cry. Every time in a new home it sucks. Why can't I find a family that will love me.

I hear someone coming into my room. I don't bother looking and just keep crying into my pillow. Life is so unfair, I just want to die. "Hey." A voice says softly. It's Sherley, I recognise her voice. I don't say anything back. "I heard what Chloe said to you." Sherley says and that makes me turn around. I look at her with my red eyes. "She's having a hard time having someone new in the house. She will come around when she sees that you're an amazing girl. Steph seems to like you. She just talked to me how much fun she had with you palying soccer." She says and smiles. "It's only been 2 days, Chloe just needs time okay?" She tells me and I nod. Sherley is really nice. This whole family is nice it's just Chloe who is a bitch to me and I just don't understand why. She clearly doesn't want me here but why?

Sherley leaves my room and I take my book again and start reading it again. I wish I could just be in that world forever. Just forget the life that I have right now.