~Chapter 4~Reunited~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

I only moved to the giant hole in my house to hear Ban, Diane and King freaking out. I noticed that Escanor was getting on his feet looking at me. I heard the others rush to stand behind me. Hawk walking slowly over. "I haven't fought anyone more powerful than the Captain in such a long time!" Escanor nearly shouted in enjoyment and excitement. He lifted his hand in the air as I sighed. "My husband was woken up by the blast, he won't enjoy the idea of me fighting someone" I soon spoke as Hawk shouted 'when did you start to care?'.

My eyes widened in shock when Escanor summoned the weapon Rhitta into his hands. Another one of the Sacred Treasures. Escanor moved fast toward me causing everyone behind me to move out the way. "You wouldn't fight someone unarmed after arming yourself, will you?" I asked causing him to stop, the sharpened edge of Rhitta right next to my cheek. Pride. Having it was at times a great thing but too much, was straight up deadly. It wasn't long until the man was sent flying away from me as Meliodas was in front of me.

He was facing me his eyes closed as he looked slightly annoyed. "Elizabeth!" he nearly shouted I sweatdropped playing with a bit of my hair. The six people even Escanor were frozen in utter shock, staring toward Meliodas with their eyes widening. "Morning honey" I spoke with a nervous laugh at the end as Meliodas put a hand over his head, slowly shaking it. He was holding himself back. "Didn't we agree to no more experiments INSIDE OUR HOUSE?" he soon shouted the very last part as I pouted slightly. 

"He was threatening me first!" I nearly shouted in defence as Meliodas uncovered his face, opening his eyes looking at me. He wasn't very impressed with the fact I used my powers right off the bat. "Then you get me to deal with them, the last time you did this, we had to rebuild the whole house from scratch" Meliodas replied as I nodded slowly. He sighed turning around his eyes widening seeing the six people. I only noticed they gotten behind Meliodas along with Escanor. Hawk was confused as me.

"CAPTAIN!?!?!?!?!" they all soon shouted loud as they could. That was when Meliodas turned around pulling me close to him before pulling Lostvayne from its scab, aiming it toward the six people. His face serious and in a threatening tone. "Who sent you guys here?" Meliodas asked harshly as it hit me on who they were. The Seven Deadly Sins. The people Meliodas befriended and trusted after he moved me to this town and left five years ago. Ban soon shouted 'YOU GOT MARRIED?' in even more shock.

"Meliodas you don't really believe they would help the Goddess or Demon Clans do you?" I soon asked causing him to look at me. I was smiling at him in return. Gowther was soon informing both myself and Meliodas that none of them would work alongside or for the Goddess or Demon Clans. "See, so they aren't a threat to me. So no need to force yourself to hurt your friends" I spoke kissing his cheek as Meliodas sighed putting Lostvayne back in its scab. Merlin was asking what I meant by 'threat'.

"This is going to be a lot of explaining and a very long story. Come in and sit down while Elizabeth does a spell to fix the house" Meliodas spoke looking at me when mentioning my name. I rubbed the back of my neck nodding. "First one thing" Meliodas walked up to Escanor giving up an uppercut right in the jaw, sending him flying into the air before walking back over his arm going around me and pulling me close to him. I only giggled slightly as the others were slightly pale but Gowther. 

"They are very much like how you told me" I soon spoke as Meliodas chuckled as Hawk was shouting 'incoming' as Escanor landed on the ground, going back in a more normal human-sized form. "Rule one, threaten or upset my wife and I will make you beg for mercy or kill you. Rule two, Ban no drinking all our drinks. Rule three, Merlin you aren't allowed to do experiments in the house too" Meliodas then nearly shouted as they all shouted with a loud 'understood Captain'. Meliodas then looked at me again.