~Chapter 12~Student & Teacher~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

Tarmiel. I was worried how bad the hit was. "Quiet now aren't you? Wrench" Chandler snapped harshly as he looked as if he was about to charge at me any second. I forced a smirk on my face. I knew the backlash was going to happen no matter what, might as well go full swing. "Well, I was just thinking about how fun it would be to just straight up kill you" I sang as Chandler moved faster than before hitting me in the side. I was sent flying into a pile of rubble. I moved fast onto my feet, feeling blood going down my head. 

My side felt on fire and in utter pain. Chandler moved again as I was just able to move out the way. The pile of rubble had turned into a giant hole, acid showing up at the bottom of it. "When I heard you were in the mind of a Holy Maiden, I had a good feeling you would be here next. You always liked pretending to care about others..." Chandler spoke as my side started stinging. I let out a yelp falling to my knees to see a giant gash showing up. Delay wound. Chandler was abusing the fact we were inside someone's mind.

He was more deadly than the Demon King in my own view. The nerves all up my side were in utter pain as blood was slowly dripping out of the gash. "I never pretended. I have no reason to" I spoke as I moved my hand onto the ground. Chandler raised an eyebrow as I thought of a spell causing the space around myself and Chandler turn white. I had gotten Merlin, Gowther and King Bartra out of here. Causing the world to jump into the mind of the next person. This world like toying with others. 

Meaning it picked those hurt and weak. That meant me. It wasn't long until the space around us changed to be in the middle of the woods, a little cabin nearby. I knew this place. From mine and Meliodas's past. We once lived here. Chandler walked toward me as I pushed myself onto my feet. "I shall avenge the Young Master here and now" Chandler spoke sending a wave of fireballs at me. I moved around, dodging what I could. My arm and both legs got hit a couple of times in different places.

I kept moving into the woods nearby. This was from the past. I knew these woods by heart. I kept moving as slowly smoke was growing more and more. Chandler was burning down the whole woods in hopes to burn me alive. I kept moving, no stopping or taking a break. The smoke getting worse, causing me to cough. I was lucky I was faster than Chandler and his flames. I was able to keep moving forward ignoring my wounds. Though they were starting to sting even more as the smoke started to surround us more.

I ended up getting to a cave. I got inside before the pain reached a limit, pushing me onto my knees. I was breathing heavy as I then heard Chandler's chuckle behind me. I turned around for him to grab my neck slamming me into the cave wall. His grip getting tighter on my neck as I was trying to push his hand off me. "I should've killed you before you were able to brainwashed the Young Master!" Chandler nearly shouted in rage, his voice echoing around me. I felt sweat building up on my face as it was getting harder to breathe.

I was running out of air fast. "I should've made sure the Young Master let his brothers toy with you instead of keeping you for himself" Chandler muttered harshly his nails digging into parts of my neck. I was able to feel blood coming out of the new wounds. I pushed my legs up and wrapped around Chandler's arm as I got blast come out the bottom of my feet sending him off me into the wall. I fell to the ground, laying there coughing. I was struggling for breath. His past regret would always have been letting me and Meliodas getting close.

I tried getting up only to fall back to the ground. That was when I felt a foot slam into my back pushing me into the ground, creating a hole shaped as my body. I held back a scream. "This time, I will kill you slowly and painfully before making sure to find and torture your reincarnation!" Chandler then nearly shouted his voice echoing around as it was hearing my ears a lot more than his foot was hurting my back. I knew I had to move. I knew I had to find the exit from this world.