[0] W E L C O M E

Well, hello there you sexy people. If you're new to my stuff, HEY WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU FIND ME. AND THANK YOU FOR FINDING MOI.
I will speak to you after this-

☟ A P O L O G Y☟

First of all, yes, I have like 5 books that are not finished yet because I am a poop and can't finish them.

I don't know if you are a writer and understand my shitty position but for me-:
_

I love writing the beginning of a story, make the two mains meet and OF COURSE, fall for each other. Sex. Love. All that good stuff.

But then...they are together and stuff and I have to think of a way to get some more plot into there or end it some way.

And that is the part where it takes me like weeks to update. Cause I write when I feel motivated, I really do, but it is never enough for a whole chapter.

So...please bare with me if you are waiting for updates. Message me and kick my ass and tell ne how bad you want it (jk you don't need to tell me how much you want it. Just a lil kick in da butt) so I get motivated again.

Cause I kind of really want to finish some books so I can focus on others. Cause I have so many ideas.
_

I know what it feels like to wait for updates and I'm so so so sorry. But I have a life...so sometimes it is hard to concentrate on writing.

But you know I love and appreciate you. (The new ones, hey, I love and appreciate you too)

_

So now. I will explain a bit about me again for the new readers.

1. I am not a native speaker. (But some think so. My english is not that bad, I just want to save my ass for the next point.)

2. Grammar mistakes are made. Call the FBI. No, seriously, sometimes I make spelling mistakes...sometimes even some real stupid shit.
One time I said "he shit the blinds" and people loved this mistake so much they wanted me to leave it in.
So yeah, I make mistakes. But...nothing huge that makes you "what the fuck is this" at the content.
(Yes. That was supposed to be a reaction. And an emotion. A "what the fuck is this?". A new emotion, world)

3. I mess up tenses. Cause...I seriously don't know. I mostly mix past and present tense just cause I think some fits better in certain thoughts (I do first person POV most of the time so their thoughts get the messed up tenses whoops)

4. I write a chapter and update as soon as I can. So I don't have every chapter done and ready to update.

5. I write long ass A/N mostly just to apologise, thank you guys or rant about Ex-girlfriends or teachers.

6. I swear a lot. My characters do and I do. So don't bother to sensor words like fuck in the comments or something.

7. This will be rated mature. Cause like...duh, SMUT. That's what y'all are here for, isn't it? Hehehe. I can't blame you but-

8. I love creating sweet af scenes. Scenes that will make you "aweee" and want to hug the characters, I bet my left pinky finger that you want to awe at one of my characters. (Please awe at least once, I don't want to lose my pinky)

9. I comment back as good as I can. I mostly just go through the whole story and skip from comment to comment and answer with emojis or "hehehe" or something cause that is my 24/7 emotion.

10. I LOVE COMMENTS. I love to interact with you guys. I seriously love love love it. So pls make me happy and comment.

-

That was it my friends. For the new ones, read my Bio if you wanna know what I am obsessed with *cough* gay shit *cough*.

So now, go on and read this new lil thing I thought of in math class yesterday and fell in love with.

I don't know how long this will be. 10 chapters or 25. I guess we'll see that.

Thank you for checking out my stuff you beautiful human being.

Pan-cake out.
🖤