[11] P E R F E C T

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ⚠️⚠️⚠️
lol

I hope you enjoy
❤🧡💛💚💙💜
______________________

Nolan

My head felt weird. It hurt. Kind of. Not more than my whole body. Dacre really got me this time.

But maybe this would be the end of it. Maybe...maybe everything would stop now and I could just finally be happy with James..happy and fearless.

"Good morning, beautiful." I mumbled when I turned around to find my sleeping boyfriend.

"A few more minutes." He groaned.

"Then cuddle me and sleep on me some more." I huffed and pulled him to me.

"No problem with that." He smiled weakly and climbed under my blanket and wrapped his arm around my chest.

He fell asleep again pretty quickly and I just spend the time staring at his hands. He did have beautiful hands. But then again- everything was beautiful on him.

I needed to tell him. Finally. He needed to know how I felt about him.

After half an hour he finally woke up and we talked for a bit. Just chit chat. But enough of that now.

"I wanna tell you something." I jumped up in the bed and held his hand.

"Yes?" It would never not be cute when he's blushing.

"I- ah...I'm just gonna say it. No regrets. I- I've been...feeling this for a long time now and...it kind of developed into that pretty quickly and- but with you I feel...like I've been with you for years- and I- I love you. There- I said it. Puh."

Shit. Shit why was he smiling so viciously?

"S-say something. Please."

He was still smiling. So brightly his teeth where almost all visible. What the-

"What do you remember about yesterday?" What? Not much.

"I-I don't know. Tommy and Jamie left and we went to bed and- why does that matter? I just told you that I loved you and you're laughing. What is there-"

"I told you yesterday." He giggled and pulled my face towards him. "I told you that I loved you."

"What?" I couldn't finish my sentence when James pulled my face to his completely and kissed me.

"I told you that I loved you and then you fell asleep. And- and you forgot. Or you were asleep even before I got it out but...then I'm telling you now. I love you- too. I love you, too."

"Fucking hell-" I sighed and basically jumped onto him- pushed him onto his bed and kissed him. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

"If you would've asked me half a year ago if I saw myself loving someone I would've said probably. If you would've asked me if I thought someone would love me back I would've kicked you in your face. I'm not exaggerating when I say I have never felt what I feel for you- for anyone." I almost cried when I saw a tear run down his cheek. "I'm not easy to deal with and...around you I just-. I don't want to feel normal. And you don't make me feel normal- you make me feel like I'm perfect. Around you I feel perfect."

"You've always been perfect for me. James...You're incredible and you've helped me grow so much as a person. Because of you I'm out of that toxic friendship and know who my real friends are. I love you so much."