[2] S T O R E

Round two everybody. Please please please keep me updated on your emotions while reading. It is honestly the one thing that makes me enjoy writing so much.

Knowing you like, love or hate this. I want to knooow.
Have fun reading.
🖤
_________________________

James' pov

"And?" I heard my mom talk to Jamie outside of my room. "How was the night."

"Michael came." She giggled. Yeah, he came in two ways though. "And James he-, he got some action." And after that Jamie laughed kind of evilly like the devil that hides in her panties got out.

"Oh seriously? Do you think James can imagine himself being with that guy?" Yeah, my mom knows I'm gay. I don't keep it a secret. She knows everything and she is cool as hell. Overprotective; but that's what I love about her. "I mean, he deserves a cute boyfriend."

"Mom! I can hear you. Jamie come to bed, we need to have girls talk now." Sometimes I felt like Jamie was my sister. She's just always been there. My parents and hers are like besties. We are more than besties. We've known each other since kindergarten and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Around her I can just be myself.

Heck, we fart around each other.

One minute, we're having breakfast in my bed, the next she shouts 'I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A QUIET ONE. But it was nice though' and I just laugh.

You know a friendship is more than a friendship when you fart in front of each other. That's just pure logic.

"Good night you two." My mom sang and walked into her room. This woman would do anything for me. Sometimes it can be a bit much but she just cares about me. She's my mom. But not only that. She's a superhero. She does things a mom does- at double the speed all while looking, yes, I know how she looks, she's my mom, gorgeous.

Hell, she stayed up until now just to see us get in and ask how the party was. She wouldn't have cared all that much if we were drunk. But of course, it is a preference if we are sober.

Which we currently are.

"Good night momma." Jamie and I answered at the same time and ended in a fit of laughter.

The bed shifted to the side, my blanket too and suddenly smooth legs wrapped around my hairy ones.

"So, details. That guy." She giggled, putting my hand flat on her face.

She wants me to read her facial expression while I tell her. What a dork.

"He was tall." She smiled. "Smelled super nice." A teethy smile. "Abs." Her mouth formed into an 'o' and then she bit her lip. "Strong."

"Strong? How do you know?" She whispered.

"He picked me up and sat me onto the washing machine." My normal sentence turned into a squeal and Jamies face now had the exact same expression as mine.

Fucking shook and squealing and just 'aweing' at the same time.

"That is so fucking hot." Jamie moaned and it was less fake than real to be honest. She loved gay shit. But who doesn't?