Book of Mormon: Gay Usernames and Math

A/n: New fandom! I'm running out of room to tag things. Sorry if they seem a little OOC. Also cut me some slack, I've never actually logged into Tumblr so it might be a little wrong.

This is for horseygirl1313 (I hope I did that right) who said: You should do a McPricely "so you're the asshole that stole my username" au where kevin has the username 'thegayest' on tumblr and connor goes to type it but its taken so he looks it up and messages him

Connor glared at the little red box that came up as soon as he put his username in.

Thegayest

Sorry that username is taken. Please try something else.

Apparently someone was already using his username. He used it for everything which made it easy to log into accounts he forgot about. He reluctantly added a couple of ones

Thegayest111

That looked stupid. He completely erased it and put in the next username he thought of. He hovered over the signup button with his mouse. He almost clicked it out of surprise when his roommate tapped his shoulder "Connor"

"What James?" Connor asked. He spun the desk chair around to look at James.

"Let's go out!" James exclaimed. Connor realized that James was wearing skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. Going out clothes.

"No" Connor tried to turn back to his laptop, but James stopped him.

"Come on! We're in college! Like a little!" James pulled Connor out of his seat "Do you really want to spend your college experience glaring at a computer"

"That is exactly what I plan to do" Connor turned back to the computer and finally logged in.

"The guy hosting the party is single..." James poked Connor's shoulder. "You know Kevin Price? That guy in your math class"

Connor rolled his eyes. Why did he tell James he thought that guy was cute? "Go away"

"Fine," James reached over and messed up Connor's hair "Don't get in a fight with the computer"

The door finally slammed shut. Connor went to the search bar and found his username.

TurnItOff:

So you're the asshole that stole my username.

The reply came almost immediately.

TheGayest:

i guess you aren't gay enough for it

TurnItOff:

You clearly have never met me.

TheGayest:

i radiate gay

TurnItOff:

Sure...

TheGayest:

dont doubt me

TurnItOff:

Too late

TheGayest:

rude

TurnItOff:

You realize it automatically capitalizes the first word, so instead of making it look like you don't care it looks like you care too much.