10

'jeonghan, why are you following me?' hansol scoffed, turning around as he watched jeonghan stand there, whistling mindlessly, pretending not to be there

'i mean- can't i just say hi to my fellow younger student?' he clicked, walking up towards hansol.

'isn't chan your favorite!' hansol retorted

'i mean- yeah he is, you can be my...' he started to count with his fingers 'my 8th favorite!' his toothy smile appeared as he muffled his giggles with his right hand.

'i feel loved' hansol responded, the shuffling of the many students trying to get to class on time was heard as jeonghan and hansol just stood there, minding their own business.

'anywho i was going to ask where's seungkwan? i haven't seen you guys together for a week now, y'all good?' he asked, a bit concerned.

hansol's face turned blank 'i-i don't know actually...' jeonghan gave a warningly long glance.

'i actually got him mad by accident' hansol admitted.

'how?!'

'um i think it was because i ripped his homework and i apologized too and he was still mad!' hansol's rubbed the back of neck, chuckling awkwardly.

'i mean- you ripped his homework headass! how did you even rip it!' jeonghan asked.

'actually i think when i shoved him into the janitors locker. he was holding his books in his hands and i made him drop it and it tore but i swear i didn't mean it!!' hansol gushed, as jeonghan sigh.

'no wonder he hasn't talked to you, i actually shipped you too but you're an actual ass!' jeonghan joked, earning a pout from the younger.

'hey! it wasn't as if i was rude and just did it on purpose! i tried to talk to him but he just ignored me! i don't know what to do!' hansol exclaimed in frustration.

'well the bell just rang and try talking to him in person! it'll work out! don't worry, i promise' jeonghan said, pressing both of his palms against hansol's cheeks before waving goodbye and heading to class.

hansol sigh as he pulled out his phone, opening seungkwans contact.

hansolchwe: im going to your house, no buts.

seen