Cheryl and Josie pt.5

Requested by: mxmsoon

"I can't stay here another night, Josie, you know that. You're mom hates me, the only reason I'm still here is because she feels bad for me, because I have no where else to go." Josie gave Cheryl a sympathetic and pleading look, "Josie, don't look at me like that. I'm the girl whose father murdered her brother than murdered himself. Whose mother has turned to prostitution for money and was kicked out because she's in love with a girl. Everyone treats me like that girl, I don't want to be that girl, I hate that girl. Let me be your girl, let's run away, Josie, just you and me." Cheryl held Josies inexpressive gaze and reached for her hand,"just you me, Josie, you can do whatever you want, be whatever you want." Josie looked to the floor dropping her gaze, before she stared again at Cheryl, an new flare in her eyes.
"Alright Cheryl, let's do this."

Three Days Later- 2:46pm

"We can spend the night here, it's got a three star rating, so it should be better than that last place." Cheryl laughed,
"Prison would be better than that last place!" They stepped into the small motels lobby their hands filled with their luggage and persuaded the staff to lend them a 24 hour room. "We don't usually take commoners," the man at the front desk wheezed, "but for the right price..." They finally agreed and set the two girls up on the second floor, with a rather dashing window view of a park.
"Don't leave your room past 11:00, that's when all the trades happen, it's best if you're not caught in the midst, eh?" They both nodded their heads, a little unsure of themselves. The man left and they both sat on the rather springy bed.
"I'm exhausted," Josie confided, "it's only been three days, but all this movie around takes its toll." Cheryl put her hand on her girlfriends' back and rubbed her in slow circles.
"I've got a plan, don't worry. If we make it to Jersey tomorrow we have a beach house Jason, I, inherited from my late aunt Gina, we can spend as much time as we need there." Josie nodded, looking a little more satisfied and hopeful. They started to kiss each other but Josie pulled away.
"Let's just kiss tonight, I'm tired and we've been doing so much I don't want to get sick." Cheryl nodded understandingly, "sure, actually I think you're right, we should slow down." They spent the rest of the night talking about their favorite movies, school and hosting small make-out sessions, but in the end they were fast asleep in each others' arms, holding one another close in these difficult times.

2:27am-The next day

Cheryl awoke to a loud thumping, and shook Josie awake. "Let us in, this is the police we have you surrounded! Everyone out of the hotel!" They threw on their bath robes over their night gowns and open the door. Cops were tackling some gangsters at the end of the hall.
"What?" Suddenly Josie was grabbed by a bald, 6-foot biker with a shredded Serpent jacket over his shoulder. Cheryl stared as she watched him hold a knife to Josie's neck.
"You must be the Blossom girl. I got a message I need you to get to F.P. Tell him SnakeSkinner's coming back, and he expects to take his rightful role, leading the Serpent's. He always told me snakes don't shed their skin so easily." With the knife to Josie's neck and the cops occupied by this brutes' friends, Cheryl had no choice to nod and run as fast as she could, into even more chaos than she'd ever signed up for.