All my Unfinished Drafts

Heya to everybody reading this, I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me and continuing to read my bullshitty work. It really does mean a lot to me. Now, I haven't published in over a year, and It's because I'm not longer in the Hetalia or AmeriPan fandoms. Sad, yes, but I am moving on to bigger and better things, and my work is taking me places more refined than Wattpad.

So, as one last hurrah, I'm taking a few of the drafts I had lying around unfinished and compiling them into a final chapter. I wouldn't expect much plot from these, but maybe a bit of closure and a little nibble before I swear off AmeriPan for good.

My Ao3 account is Ms_Marzella in case anyone is interested enough to follow me! I'm considering posting Fire Emblem fanfiction once I finish three houses, and it would mean a lot to me if anyone was curious enough to check it out. I'll also drop my Instagram: @ms_marzella if you wanna follow just throw me a quick dm that you're from wattpad and i'll accept your follow.

That's all I'll say for now. On to the drafts:

Draft one
———————

((It's not the same plot, but this is kind of a continuation from my earlier highschool au. Enjoy!))

A boyfriend. Boy friend. Bo-yfriend. No matter how many times Alfred said it, the word never ceased to amaze him. Boyfriend, he had a boyfriend! He finally had someone that made him happier than happy-perhaps ecstatic was the word? Yes, ecstatic, Kiku made him ecstatic.

His eyes had been burning a shade of yellow that was brighter than the sun for the past two weeks, and there were also undeniable little flecks of purple bleeding through as well. Was he in love? God, it was so soon, so he doubted it, but...

How could a human being possible make him so happy? How could one kid that he's had his eyes on for less than a month fill his life with such vivid colors? He wanted everyone to see them together, he wanted to put Kiku up on a pedestal and worship him like the angel he was... oh, no no no, Alfred, stop being so creepy.

Well, even without the pedestal, it was pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that Alfred was almost head over heels. Immediately, he set out to help Kiku in every little way. He carried his bookbag, bought him snacks after lunch and always shared everything he had. Even his gum, which he was notoriously stingy with.

There was only one teeny tiny little problem. Kiku Honda? Not one for intimacy, as Alfred soon found out. Not even a peck on the cheek. He insisted that anything that the school policy forbade was off-limits, and that narrowed down their interactions to hand-holding. He couldn't even wrap an arm around his new boyfriend.

Of course, all of his horny, 16-year-old dreams were crushed. Even though he'd only kissed two people before, when he confronted Kiku with the same topic, he said he'd never kissed anyone. Like, not a single mouth. What teenager abstained from kissing? Alfred wasn't that sure what he was afraid of.
———————
NSFW
Draft Two:
——————

((God it was Be More Chill it was literally BMC that inspired this I-
Page 80 wannabe fic, lord help me))

Kiku's finger trembled a bit as he lingered over the button to call Alfred's contact. He had no idea why he'd thought that this would be a good idea, as a matter of a fact, this was a pretty shitty idea if you reviewed it out of context. Or in context. This was just a really bad fucking idea.

The thing about Kiku Honda? He was exceptionally horny, and just so happened to have a thing for his best friend. Every time the blond popped into his head and he was alone, he pretty much shoved his hand into his pants and went from there. This time, however, he just wasn't getting off, something wasn't clicking. He'd tried to imagine what it would be like, to have Alfred on top of him, leaving sloppy hickeys on his neck and pressing his hips into the wall. Even that little fantasy didn't seem to mollify his urges, or sate his sexual build-up, for that matter.