OutlawQueen; Christmas

{There is some Graphic content, so please be warned}

Regina slowly woke up to the blaring of her alarm. She groaned softly and shifted in the bed. She slowly opens her eyes and she sees her beloved huaband. She smiles softly and she leans forward and she gently presses a kiss to his lips.

"Merry Christmas, my love" she said softly.

She watched him as he stirred in his sleep and he slowly woke up. She looked into his gorgeous eyes as he looks at her. Her heart melts when she sees that wonderful smile of his. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him and he kissed her neck softly.

"Merry Christmas to you too" he said and he slowly moved his kisses to her lips and started kissimg her deeply and passionately.

Regina gently placed her hand on his cheek as he kisses her. She lifted her leg a little and moved her leg so it was on his waist amd his hand slowly ran down her side, to her leg and gently caressed her leg as he holds her leg there, slowly moving on top of the gorgeous brunette.

He gently grabbed her hands and put them above her head and held them there as he moved his kissed down her neck to her chest. She feels him unclipping her bra now and she bites her lip softly. She keeps her eyes closed as all of this was happening.

Soon, she feels him massaging her breasts and she lays there and squirmed a little as she feels the uncomfortable aching in between her legs. She sighs softly as she feels him stop and she opens her eyes and looks at him as he removed his boxers that he was sleeping in.

Regina was excited and she reached towards him and helped him, before tossing them onto the floor.

Her eyes came upon his manhood and her breathing picks up a little bit, the excitement really getting to her now.

He looked at her and he smirked "are you ready?..." he asked her as she laid there, and she laid back and she spreads her legs, wanting him terribly.

She nodded and she reached down and slowly started sliding off her panties. He helps her remove them. He grabbed her leg and her gently left tender kisses up her leg, to her thigh before gently kissing her core, earning him a soft sigh from Regina.

He smirked before he sits up and looks at her as he positions himself and without warning, he slowly started pushing himself within her, resulting in a soft moan from Regina's perfect lips.

He bites his lip as he feels her core slowly surrounding his member and he slowly started thrusting in and out of her. His hands roamed her body as he makes love to her.

He then started to pick up the pace, moving quicker, thrusting deeper into her core, filling her completely.

Moans filled the air, sweat formed on their skin as their bodies collided. Their bodies rocked back and forth, rubbing and clapping against each other. This was definetely the Christmas gift that they both wanted.

Regina and Robin soon both grew so close. The exhaustion was clear on both of their faces, but so was pleasure. He keeps going as he holds her waist, wanting to please her to the fullest. Regina's breathing hitched and she whimpered as she slowly started to reach her peek.

Robin groaned and his member twitched inside her as he soon released and he finally climaxed. He kept going although he was extremely exhausted, wanting to make sure that Regina also hits her high with him, and soon enough, Regina climaxed as well.

Robin loved seeing his beautiful wife pleased and squirming as she reached her peak with the work that he had just done. She pants heavily as she lays there after she had finished. He slows down to a stop and he too was panting heavily.

"I love you..." he whispered softly into her ear and she smiled softly at him. She gently caressed his cheek, grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his.

"I love you too" she said gently and out of breath.

She groaned a little as he slowly pulled out of her and he smirked a little wishing that they could go for another round but he knew that she was exhausted.

"There's always more where that came from" he said and Regina smiled, blushing at his words.

"Maybe" she teased and giggled a little and he attacked her cheeks with kisses which made her laugh. It was moments like this that he would keep in his thoughts and value for the rest of their lives.

Soon, he slowly gets out of bed and head towards the bathroom. Regina watched in admiration and she slowly sits up in the bed, reaching to grab the silk sheets to pull up to her chin with one hand and she closes her eyes softly and tried to catch her breath as she lays back in the bed.

"Mmm.... Merry Christmas..." she purred and she laid there pleased and exhausted and knew that no matter what happened, they would definetely wouldn't be leaving that room at all for the rest of the day.