Save Rock and Roll

"Why should we join them?"
"So we can help save rock and roll, duh! I mean, and it's not like you have anything else to do with your life."
"Child, sometimes, I swear to God, I'm going to murder you."

Years ago, music and life as we know it hung in the balance. The members of Fall Out Boy, then called the Young Bloods, fought one battle against a cult trying to destroy music. Only through bravery, courage, and some wicked-ass instrumentals did they succeed to defeat the cult. The Killjoys, also known as My Chemical Romance, fought against Better Living Industries, who kept the residents of Battery City as mindless drones. Only through sheer luck did the Killjoys escape with their lives, and now are focusing on bettering their skills before taking on Better Living Industries.

However, it seems that the time to fight has come again, whether or not anyone is ready. The evil cult has risen again on their quest to destroy music, this time teaming up with Better Living Industries and the Draculoids to create an unbeatable alliance. The Young Bloods attempted to recreate their previous victory, only to be bitterly defeated and left to die. Only through the help of the famed and mysterious Savidge cousins do they live to fight another day.

A war is coming. A war to save what is precious to most and unable to be lived without for others. A war to save rock and roll.