Gone

"You guys ready for school?" Jamie asked the kids. "Yes mom we're good." Stephen said. "School here we come." Taylor said. "Let's go." Payton said. Then they left for school.
After school
The kids walked home when someone drove up to them. Stephen looked at the guy and looked at the girls. "Just ignore him." Stephen said. He looked back to see and the man was gone. Then he grabbed Stephen from behind. "GIRLS!!" He shouted. "STEPHEN!!" Taylor yelled. "LET ME GO!!" Stephen yelled. "Shut up!" The man said. Then more people came and grabbed the girls. They were his friends. "Get then into the trunk." The man said. They shoved them into the trunk. Stephen fought back trying to get away but the man was stronger. He knocked him out and put him in. Then they drove off. The girls tried to wake up their older brother. He woke up 3 minutes later. "What happened?" Stephen asked. "Someone kidnapped us." Payton said. "Mom and dad are going to be worried." Taylor said. "What about Jordyn?" Payton said. Stephen had his phone still. "I'll tell mom what happened." He said.
The house.
"They should have been here 3 minutes ago." Jamie said. Then her phone dinged. "Mom we need help some man kidnapped us. We're in the trunk of his car. I know his license plate number. 267-564-ztyp. Help us!" She read aloud. "What happened?" Jordyn asked. "Nothing. It's gonna be ok. I need to head to the police station. Steve will be home in 1 minute so you should be fine. Lock all the doors and don't answer for anyone ok?" Jamie asked Jorden. "Yes mom." Jordyn said. Jamie grabbed her purse and walked out.
To be continued.