Money

Jamie arrived at the police station. "My kids have been kidnapped." She says. "Do you know the license plate number?" The police man asks. "267-564-ztyp." Jamie said. "Got it." The officer says.
Stephens POV
The car stopped. The men grabbed us and dragged us into some abandoned apartment building. I tried to scream but his hand was over my mouth. "Bring the girls upstairs." The man said. The others brought Taylor and Payton upstairs. The main dude held a strong grip on me and walked into some room. There was a chair in the back of the room and he tied me to it. My black and blue sweater was kinda stained with blood from when he knocked me out. "What do want from us?" I ask. "Money. You kids and your parents make tons of cash from YouTube and I need that cash. $100,000 to get you kids back." The man said. "We don't have that much money." I say. "Well moms gonna need to find a way to get it." He said. I tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg. "LET ME GO!!!" I yelled. He covered my mouth. "Shut up." He said. I was really scared and worried about Payton and Taylor. He let go of me. "You better not have hurt my sisters." I warned. "Oh their fine. But your not." He said. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I shouted as he attacked.
To be continued.