Love, Simon Letter

Dear Reader,

I am bisexual panromantic, and there are stereotypes of people like me being cheaters, greedy, confused or much worse. For some people, they are the stereotypes, but not me. I am only in my freshman year of highschool, and a pretty smart kid. How could I be those? Easy, because I'm not. You see, I'm just like you, a human being. A human being with emotions, pain, scars, and a heartbeat.  I have thoughts, and experience emotions like anyone else. I have my interests, and beliefs. Just like you. I am in a relationship with a young pansexual trans man of the same age and year as me, and I am happy. Though I am unable to read thoughts, I know that some may look at us and think that we're crazy for being together, or others looking at us and being completely fine with it. But, I am human, like you dear reader. A human that deserves to live in a world of equality, just like you, or anyone else. Even if we live in a day and age where people like me are accepted more, there will always be those who think the stereotypes apply for all of us. There are also still places in the world where people like me may be arrested or worse, killed just for being LGBT+. So, thank you reader for taking the time to read my letter.

-Love, heta_fan