i like it here

Teddy told me to sit next to him so I did.The couch was a lot more comfortable than it looked.Then I asked Teddy who the  mystery man is Teddy told  me his name was-

Teddy was cut short because some other people came down stairs like I said it was a mansion.

All the people stopped when they saw me and the guy in front of the group asked me who I was.

I said I was Sue I looked over to Teddy for help but he wasn't there so I looked back to the group there were only like tree of them including the guy in front who was wearing a white hoodie and his face was white he also had this joker like smile.So I said whats your name he replied with Jeff the killer

then he pointed to the girl behind him who looked not to older than me she had brown hair red eyes she wore a pair of shorts and a pink t-shirt the boy named Jeff said her name was Lazari.Then Jeff pointed to the guy next to him he was wearing a black hoodie and a pair of black jeans with a pair a trainers he also had a blue mask with a black liquid coming out of the eye holes.This Jeff guy said his name was eyeless jack.Then they all walked out the door I asked where they where going and the girl said that herself and jack where hungry so I asked if I could come I said I would help so she said yes so I went along with them.Finally I said as we have walked a while now the four of us stood in front of a apartment building I was so confused I said what food are you getting here Lazari took my hand and told me to come with her I said I would so I followed here inside the other two followed us too we split up on the first floor the boys went up and we stayed the girl said I had too keep the people quiet while she ate I agreed to do that so we broke into a place the number was #4 we went in I went up to the person and held my hand up to his mouth then asked Lazari to get me a knife she passed me a big kitchen knife I told the person if he screams he would be dead in a heart beat to he kept quiet not knowing  what she was going to do I carried on holding him then Lazari told me to cut him I made a big cut on his arm and blood started spilling out the man gritted his teeth .Then without warning she dived at us I threw the man down and Lazari ate him.When she was done she said that is what I mean when I am going to get something to eat.I asked her if she could eat human food she said yes then we left the now very bloody room and went down stairs the boys were done too but instead of being empty handed Jack was holding a bag that dripping blood and Jeff was holding a bloody scalpel  I asked what they did so they said cut a couple open a took their organs then I said well lets get back then Jeff said but  haven't you got a mission I was confused so i said no.Okay said Jeff let's get back to the mansion.On the way there i asked Jeff if he knew someone called Teddy he said no so i shut up and the rest of the time was silent.  

TIME SKIP:TIME HALF AN HOUR

Wow that took so long to get back I compliend so Jeff what exactly is  this place i asked.Well Jeff said it's a place where us killer's live then he said can i tell you my story?I said sure you can.So-

Jeff was cut off by this boy walking down the stairs he wore this mouth guard and orange  goggles with a greenish hoodie and jeans.

He said hi my name is Ticci Toby.