New people

There I was sitting in front of my old school.This is where it happened.......where I Sue Montas lost my mind and did something horrible.I wish I was never going to return here the memories.I can still see bits and pieces of the kids I killed.I said I was sorry a million times but I guess they didn't care.So what if it happened.I couldn't control myself the bullies they locked me up in the janitors closet at the end of the year party the party that ended in disaster.
I guess there's some things no one can control...........wait is that someone standing there no impossible all my victim's family promised not to come here.........so who is this..........wait it's walking to me
............who are you I asked when he finally reached me
He said or I thought it was a boy...anyway he said he knows what happened and that if I want to stay out of a asylm I am to follow him.So what else could I do he was right I did have a one way ticket to an asylum and even worse I don't have a return ticket.......so I followed this mystery man and he took me to this incredible broken down mansion with beautiful marble gargoyles.He lead me inside.The inside was very different to the outside it looked like the house of a gamer and I should know I dated one for a while.There was a ruddy looking couch and a man with a bow sitting on it.Me well being me said hello he replied and I said name is Sue he said hello sue then he said he's name was Teddy the archer.He also had a quiver.