Fanfiction #1 (ft. Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter and Jack Gilinsky)

You walked into Aaron Carpenter's house for a date. He wasn't in his room or out back. You walk into his living room and realize that his bathroom light is on. You walk in and you see Aaron starting to cut down his vein. You stop him by grabbing the blade and flushing it down the toilet. He starts to cry and you hug him tight. You promise him that you will be with him through thick and thin and will never let him harm himself again. After that, you both hold hands and lay on the couch. He lies beside you till you fall asleep. After you fall asleep, he carries you upstairs and puts you in bed. He then crawls into bed on the opposite side and when you wake up, you're swaddled in his arms and you smile. He wakes up and finds you smiling only to kiss you until you hear a noise.

"What was that?!" you ask silently.

"Probably just the wind banging the screen door shut. I must have not shut it all the way last night before we went to sleep." Aaron assures you that you will be safe with him and then goes and checks out the sound just so you feel safe and secure. He comes back with a big gash in his right leg. You jump out of bed.

"What happened?!" you scream.

"You are amazing. Just know you aren't safe here. Go home and save yourself. You don't have to stay here for me. I will be fine as long as when you leave, you call 9-1-1. Don't fret. Climb out the window and shut it behind you. I don't want him knowing there was ever anyone else here.

He kisses you and helps you open the window. You climb out, kiss him again and climb down the ladder already stood up by the window from the last time you had to crawl out.

He shouted "I love you," and shut the window. Right after it shut, you heard a scream. It was Aaron. There was now blood splattered all over the window. You started to run away but only got half way to your house before you broke down and started crying. You knew you would never see him again but if you didn't keep running, you wouldn't be able to see your family. You started running. You finally get home and Jack G and Taylor were there. They asked in unison, "Where is Aaron? We thought he would be with you." You started crying and this time, you couldn't stop. There was no way that you could hold back the tears anymore.

"Some person murdered him. We had just woken up and we heard a noise. He went to check it out, but when he came back, he had a huge gash in his leg. He told me to leave, to save myself, and when I left, that's when he got murdered because there was blood all over the window I had just climbed out of. There was nothing I could do. I called the police right after I left." You struggled to say all of that, but you did. Taylor then kissed you on the forehead and told you that he was in a better place. Where there was no sadness, pain, or sorrow, where he would be given the best and nothing but the best, and where you would, one day, find him again and rekindle the love you shared on Earth.

You hugged him as tight as you could. He sat down and you sat on his lap. You were tired from running and crying so you fell asleep on his shoulder still hugging him. That was it. Aaron was gone and you were now starting to have feelings for Taylor. Nothing was the same. Nothing would ever be the same again with Aaron gone.

"Maybe, one day," you said to yourself, "I'll see him again and he'll still feel the same way."