27 - Falling Alseep

Hey guys! Im glad you enjoyed the previous chapter, it was pretty hard to write and to word properly, so thank you for your votes and comments! Enjoy!

Shiro

Shiro was looking for you. It was almost lights out in the castle and he wanted to make sure you were in bed with him.

He made circles around the castle in hopes of finding you, which he did, in the lounge room. You were curled up in a fetus position on one of the benches, an open book as your pillow.

Shiro gave a quiet chuckle and picked up your head, folding the corner of the page and closing it, picking you up. He set the book in your lap and made his way to your shared room

~

You woke up the next morning to see a black chest in front of you. You looked up and saw Shiro and his glorious bed head tuff.

He looked down and gave you a sleepy smile. "Good morning princess", he mumbled, pulling you into a hug before peppering your face with kisses.

He captured you lips shortly after, holding you close by your waist. "How are you?" He whispered. "Didn't I️ fall asleep in the lounge room?" You asked. He nodded. "I️ brought you back so you wouldn't freeze on the bench."

You smiled and kissed the bridge of his nose, getting up. "Come on", you said, motioning for him to get up, "we gotta get ready for the day."

Lance

You were tired today. You hadn't slept in about three days, stressing about Lance and the mission he was on. He had to visit an underwater planet with active volcanoes. Nothing had been this extreme for him before, but add that fact that Lance might get sidetracked to the mix and it's just icing on the cake.

You leaned against the wall for support, your eyelids weighing heavier each second they were open. You finally slumped down the wall in front of your room and fell asleep.

~

Lance had just returned from his mission, ready to shower you in affection and cuddle with you. He knew you stressed out when he was away, and wanted to comfort you.

You were still in the hallway, completely asleep as Lance spotted you. He walked towards you and gave a quiet laugh. He picked you up. "Couldn't wait princess?" He mumbled against your hair as he brought you into the room, laying you down on the bed so you could sleep in a comfortable spot.

He kissed your temple and pulled the covers up on you two. "Good night beautiful", he whispered before closing his eyes and falling into the dreamy state next to you.

Keith

Keith had been working hard lately, and you'd noticed that. From when you'd be trying to fall asleep and sooner or later you knew he'd crash from the lack of sleep.

He finally did, and he did it after he finished training. You hadn't seen him, and it was the usual time you'd both go to sleep around, so you wandered around looking for him.

You walked into the training room and found him leaning against a wall, his jacket next to him and his bayard across the room. You giggled and ran back to your room, coming back with a blanket and a small pillow.

You sat next to Keith and laid your head on his shoulder, throwing the blanket over the two of you. You held him and his jacket close, breathing in his dried sweatyness and making a mental note to make him shower as you fell asleep.

Hunk

Hunk was busy making the center pieces of a princess' wedding. One of the princesses in the coalition was having a wedding and requested Voltron, on the condition that if there was an emergency that Voltron could leave immediately.