Chapter 11: Ghosts in the halls. (part one)

Y/n's pov:

I waited outside the large dining room for Ciel, who was currently talking with Sebastian on why Lizzy died. I had told Ciel a while ago that Sebastian was the one that killed his fiance, but he needed to know for sure if this was accurate.

Ciel came out of the room a while later with a smile on his face. "Hello, love!" He said, petting my ears and tail, kissing my cheeks before going to his study. This wasn't my master.

I turned to Sebastian and glared at him before going and doing my daily routines.

After dusting the library, I got a dizzy feeling. I brushed it off, until I passed out on the floor.

Black... Black was all I saw for a few minutes until appearing in my father's castle. I watched as my father appeared at the end of the long room I was in. The room had red walls and black carpets which were accompanied by deep brown tables on the edges of the room. Giant flags hung from the sides of the room with a fire symbol in the middle.

My father's deep laugh rumbled throughout the room. "My daughter!" He said, hugging me tightly. "You are here."

I looked a him in confusion. "How did I get here?" I asked him. He nodded. "The scientists of the castle constructed a spell that brought you here." He said. I nodded and walked with him as we told each other about my adventures and how I met Ciel. It had only been about 30 minutes before we passed a room that was... off to say the least.

The room was white with a single board in the middle with chairs surrounding the board. I peaked in for a few seconds until my father closed the door. "That's... my planning room." He said nervously. I opened the door again, only to see that the board was covered in plans and such. I looked at the board and decided that it wasn't that bad, but as I turned something on the board caught my eye.

Written in black ink and circled in red was Lizzy's name. Interested, I walked over to it. "What's this?" I muttered to myself. As I got closer, I saw writing. Sebastian's name was printed in red ink right beside it. Under that was how Lizzy was killed. I gasped.

It all made sense. Sebastian wouldn't do anything to Lizzy unless told to by Ciel or...

A member if the royal demon family. Father chuckled. "Any thing to make my baby happy." He said, before knocking me out cold.

Ciel's pov:

Y/ n was in the library for a while... I should go check on her. I got up and walked to the library. As I creaked open the door, a feeling of dread washed over me. It was odd. (PRETTY ODD) But, I walked in. Y/ n was lying on the floor, knocked out with a note that read, 'Treat my daughter well.' With burnt edges. I looked at Y/n's unmoving body and carried her to my bed, laying her down. "Get some rest love." I whispered to her ear, kissing her cheek.

As I was about to leave, a voice yelled. Y/ n shot up. I looked at her with worry, rushing to her side. "What's wrong my love?" I asked, holding her shaking hand. She looked at me with wide eyes and a disturbing smile. "I have a story for you." She said creepily.

I passed out....

TO BE CONTINUED...
__________________________________________

Boom. Was that cool or what?!

No?

Ok

I'm sorry I haven't been updating very often. Outside drama and laziness caught my attention.

Yeah.

Anyway, I should be updating more often now. Thank you all for all your support!! I love you all!

To be honest, I never thought this book would get 3.34 k ... or something. So, thank you!!

Also, if we get 5 votes (comments) for me to change the title to White Roses, I change it!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my MARSHMALLOWS!!!