5

*next day*
Im walking to my locker to shove my bio book in there and just get rid of it because my mind is too sleepy after staying up all night thinking about yesterday. Im soo sleepy that i start searching for any classroom to sleep in ..

I open the music room's door only to be welcomed with lisa on one of the benches with her legs open and fucking taehyung in between her legs kissing her.. More like eating her face. She immeidately shoved him back when she saw me and i have mo idea why its not the first time i see ber doing that with him. She gets out of the room and purposely bumps into my soulder as she walks away.

"Hey princess" he dares and talks
"Dont talk to me" i say obvioisly annoyed. I wanted to cry but ill just save my tears for my pillow

"Why so moody?" He starts walking towards me... I dont say anything and i turn back to exit the classroom but he closes the door and locks it and shoves me into the wall trapping me between his hands.
"Lisa is my girlfriend, and you've seen us kissing before, don't you think i should make sure my secret is deep deep inside a well?"
"Wait what?" I say
"Princess, i know exactly who you are.. You are the one that was exposed for sending nudes in your old school... Do you think you could mess with fire without gettig burnt?"

Oh...My....God... WHAT THE HELL
Ok first of all how, i ran away from my past and he just dragged it around my neck and suffocated me with memories of the past.. HOW DID HE EVEN KNOW.. And why does he think im his enemy? Why does he think im playing with fire? What the hell.

"What is your aim princess?"
YOUR ATTENTION DUMBASS
i stay silent...
He punches the wall next to my head (making sure that he didnt damage the wall) and i flinch
Ok.. Idk how i feel right now jealous because his girlfriend is lisa and im nothing to him
Or that im unsafe in this place and he can literally murder me at an ease or something is he a part of a mafia.. Or anonymous?
He leans his head forward to mine, leaving only inches between my lips and his
"If you dont want your nudes to be all over this school, then come to this address"
He grabs me from my waist closer to him and he shoves a paper in my pocket
Oh my god what am i going to do??? Why am i so easy about it and why am i not uncomfortable at all? Why is this all happening.. Oh no, what have i done???!!? I just wanted to sleep

________________________________
안녕하세요, 보고 십어요. 잘 지냈어 모두?

H⃣e⃣y⃣ i⃣ m⃣i⃣s⃣s⃣e⃣d⃣ y⃣o⃣u⃣, h⃣o⃣w⃣ a⃣r⃣e⃣ y⃣o⃣u⃣ g⃣u⃣y⃣s⃣?

I⃣m⃣ b⃣a⃣c⃣k⃣ w⃣i⃣t⃣h⃣ a⃣n⃣o⃣t⃣h⃣e⃣r⃣ c⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣, p⃣l⃣e⃣a⃣s⃣e⃣ d⃣o⃣n⃣t⃣ b⃣e⃣ g⃣h⃣o⃣s⃣t⃣ r⃣e⃣a⃣d⃣e⃣r⃣s⃣, t⃣h⃣a⃣n⃣k⃣s⃣! 감사합니다!