Inside The Complex

The room was  pitch black like the night sky ; cold and uninviting everything a prison should be.  One of the robots turned on a light.  The room lit up now everything much more distinct and naked to the human eye. There were white walls big and tall extending to what seemed an infinite amount of corridors. As they turned to the right the boy noticed two large pictures the only ones he had seen since he  entered the building around 15 minutes ago. The first picture was of a huge tower with the words 'Ra Towe' with some  worn out to letters too illegible to read.

 The second was a picture of a  big loud black man, with a stare, and a metallic laugh.He seemed like a materialistic man as he was wearing golden rings and a bright gold suit with long tails dripping down.

The room had a sense of eeriness like a big bad boss you would face at then end of a video game , it was almost like the room was alive a creature a monster glaring at everyone  inside.  Anxiety flooded through the young boys face as he went through many twists and turns,was he being watched he thought as he  gazed at pitch black double glazed windows wondering what was happening inside them , curiosity knocking at his door.

Finally they arrived at a door which read his code on it 11456670 , the robots looked at the boy ; no emotions in their faces  and just like that  he was discarded like trash into the room and locked up like an animal in a zoo.

The boy looked at his abode for the night ,  the prison cell was barely six feet by four. The walls were the same thick white stone as the dwellings of the region, but instead of a wide window with a flower box there was a mean barred opening with thick metal bars and no glass . Furthermore the  bed was a plank of wood on legs, there was no mattress, no cushioning and only one thin blanket. It was either suffocatingly quiet or pierced with the screams of tortured inmates.In there you could have no idea how much time had passed or even if it was night or day. It was totally disorientating by design. Hiding at the  corner of the room was a little desk with a note on it. The boy walked slowly towards it and read it out loud...

If you eat this pill and  sleep you will remember everything it will all be clear. You are not forced to it is a choice  

                         --- Chancellor Maximum Detrium